Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Offtopic: I am noticing a delay to my sensation of touch when I wake up sometimes?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offtopic: I am noticing a delay to my sensation of touch when I wake up sometimes?

I know you guys are not doctors, but just give me your opinion

I am noticing a delay to my sensation of touch, and then the actual sensation is accompanied with "static." I'm a 17 year old dude.

Its been happening since the first (And last) time I smoked weed almost a month ago.

I smoked myself to sleep, so I got REEEEEEEEALLLY messed up, and its the same kinda feeling. This was the worst mistake of my life. I never want to get near the stuff again.

I only get it sometimes when I wake up, if I go back to sleep or if I get around and eat or drink somthing it goes away.

I also have GAD (General anxiety disorder).

Do I have cancer? Or diabetes?

I did tell my mom, she says its likely in my head and that weed does not stay in my system that long.

EDIT: RIGHT after writing this it came back :/ There might be more truth to it being in my head than I thought..... But it feels so real, like I cant be making this happen.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X