Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Early St. Patrick's Day wishes.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early St. Patrick's Day wishes.

I'm not Irish, and I don't celebrate this holiday. Nor do I know a lick about the origins of why green is worn and beer is the drink of choice on this day . But I do know that I recently had too much time on my hands, and that I am very unskilled at Photoshop.So from my hamster to you...

**And to the Adminstration, moderators, or anyone else who finds this a waste of bandwith, do tell me.
    Last edited by Modern Folly; 03-17-2005, 09:41 AM. Reason: it's st. patricks day.

Cute picture. Almost reminds me of Bun Bun. IF you're really curious about St. PAtrick and all the hoopla here's a link for you to explore: http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_...0%99s_Day.html
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Thanks, may I ask, who is Bun Bun? :confused:

Comment

A lop-eared bunny with his own switchblade on a favorite web comic. here's the strip: http://www.sluggy.com
        Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Aww that is cute, i want a plush of it!

Comment

It kinda looks like those old quiznos commercials..

*in creepy skeeky voice* eat quiznos suuuuubs!!!!
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
            Marge: Pink.
            Homer: D'oh!
            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
              It kinda looks like those old quiznos commercials..

*in creepy skeeky voice* eat quiznos suuuuubs!!!!
              Oh jeeze those things are freaky! heres a link to more flash animation done by the guy who created that commercial. The singing kittens are so creepy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X