This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early St. Patrick's Day wishes.

I'm not Irish, and I don't celebrate this holiday. Nor do I know a lick about the origins of why green is worn and beer is the drink of choice on this day . But I do know that I recently had too much time on my hands, and that I am very unskilled at Photoshop.So from my hamster to you...

**And to the Adminstration, moderators, or anyone else who finds this a waste of bandwith, do tell me.
    Last edited by Modern Folly; 03-17-2005, 08:41 AM. Reason: it's st. patricks day.

Cute picture. Almost reminds me of Bun Bun. IF you're really curious about St. PAtrick and all the hoopla here's a link for you to explore: http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_...0%99s_Day.html
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Thanks, may I ask, who is Bun Bun? :confused:

Comment

A lop-eared bunny with his own switchblade on a favorite web comic. here's the strip: http://www.sluggy.com
        Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Aww that is cute, i want a plush of it!

Comment

It kinda looks like those old quiznos commercials..

*in creepy skeeky voice* eat quiznos suuuuubs!!!!
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
            Marge: Pink.
            Homer: D'oh!
            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
              It kinda looks like those old quiznos commercials..

*in creepy skeeky voice* eat quiznos suuuuubs!!!!
              Oh jeeze those things are freaky! heres a link to more flash animation done by the guy who created that commercial. The singing kittens are so creepy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X