This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Best Friend died last night

I just found out about this a few minutes ago. My best friend since Jr High School died in his sleep last night. He would have been 52 today. We were in the LAPD Jr Band together. We were at each others houses all the time. Close like brothers. I can't believe it and this has hit me hard. No reason has been given yet. I found this out on Facebook minutes after posting a Happy Birthday on his Facebook Timeline. He was 52! I am 71! Why am I still here and he is gone.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: My Best Friend died last night

oh lost boy i am so sorry to hear that. :ghug:

Comment

Thank you. I am just going get off line and go to bed.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this, the pain is unimaginable.

My wife of 25 years passed away about 8 years ago, so I have kind of an idea of what you're feeling, but each person is different.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Thank you. Everyone is different but I imagine losing your wife was more traumatic than losing a friend, no matter how close. That is something I will never have to go through as I am not married. I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I'm very sorry about your friend Bruce.....it doesn't matter if he was "just a friend," he was your friend, and the pain you feel is just as real and important as anyones. Sometimes in life there seems that there is no rhyme or reason for things to happen.... someone young dies unexpectedly, while others of us live on.... all you can do is honor his memory, remember the good times and the fun things you shared, and keep him alive in your heart by thinking of him often when you see little things that will remind you of him.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

​**hugs** I'm sorry.
              I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I did find out it was from a Heart Attack while he was asleep so it was quick and peaceful. I am coping better now.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

i am so truly sorry! may he rip and may you get closer. lots of love!:ghug::love::love::love::squeeze::angel::cfro wn:
                  :whistlingHAVE A ZIPPIDY DOO DAH DAY:whistling
                  ~HAKUNA MATATA~
                  :love:Amanda:love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X