This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation Points

I am still a little new here but ... WHO DO YOU HAVE TO bake cookies for TOO SEE YOUR REPUTATION PIONTS CLIMB??
    A few of my friends joined around the same time that I did and their points are WAY up there!! How does this happen?? :confused:

I love white chocolate with macadamia nuts!
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

youknow I have no idea, if you as me reputation points arn't too big a deal really

I just make alot of topics and post alot and I think that's the driving force behind mine o_o

honestly it was something I never cared to study

I enjoy the discussion and debates much more
      "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

maybe i just never say anything of interest! HA HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
          I love white chocolate with macadamia nuts!
          :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great response!
          Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

I just post, and if someone has a question that I know an answer to I tell them, i've gotten some good rep points for that. You'll never see me "kissing-butt and taking names" from me!
            Last edited by Modern Folly; 03-17-2005, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Those green boxes mean pretty much nothing unless you have a bunch of negatives.

Posters here found out real quick it was possible to pad up ones positive reputation very quickly, makes no difference to me if someone has one or two boxes. I posted a while ago about the apparent usefulness of them, I expect they will disapear sometime in the future as they really do not support ones reputation. Its just like Ebay, its too easy to get "good" reputation there and lure buyers into a scam.
              That doesn't mean a poster that does have a substantial amount of positive feedback is a scammer though.
              Micechat member # 98

TARDIS
              "Time And Relative Dimension In Space."

Comment

I don't really know how I got mine, a few moderators gave me some positive feedback and that made my little green boxes jump! It was crazy!
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

If you refi your house, the credit reporting agencies will look at your micechat rep to determine interest rates. I got downgraded when they saw my avitar.
                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

lol- so THAT'S why my rates are so high!!!!!!!!! Maybe if I get a mod to vouch for me I can finally get my dream house!
                    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                    Help support the site you love:
                    -Visit the MiceChat store
                    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

pfft i need no stinking status *steals some of miceman's* buhahaha *runs away squealing like a little girl*
                      Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                        :ap: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." :ap:

Comment

0_o Ironic:

saying I didnt need a rep got me a rep..........

I think im just that cool LOL
                          Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

Maybe we give off rather negative vibes...?
                            I lurk.

Comment

Just ask the Cove Bar bartenders if you REALLY want to know my Reputation :devil:

Heck, last sunday, I brought a couple of 17 year old twins (cutie's too!) to the Cove Bar and bought them dinner...
                              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I think they need to change some of the Rep settings... they're too easy to get right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedQueen
                                  ... WHO DO YOU HAVE TO bake cookies for TOO SEE YOUR REPUTATION PIONTS CLIMB??
                                  Forget the cookies, bring on the beer! I'm dyin' for a pint right aboot now! :devil:

But seriously, i wouldn't get too caught up in comparisons of who has more rep and such. heck, i'm actually surprised (pleasantly) at how much I have! No need to campaign for it or anything though, i just say what I want to say and if someone likes it I get some points for. i disagree with the sentiment that it's meaningless. Speaking as someone who has always struggled with self esteem issues, it makes me happy when I see that my humor or my (mildly) intelligent ramblings have pleased someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
                                    Just ask the Cove Bar bartenders if you REALLY want to know my Reputation :devil:

Heck, last sunday, I brought a couple of 17 year old twins (cutie's too!) to the Cove Bar and bought them dinner...

:botox:

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb
                                      But seriously, i wouldn't get too caught up in comparisons of who has more rep and such. heck, i'm actually surprised (pleasantly) at how much I have!
                                      Yeah, really! ROFLMAO! :devil:
                                      sigpic

Comment

heck at another forum... I got neg rep for making a coment.. here i make too many comentsw and peopkle love me for it... thought due to me buggung about wanting a mods job.. i dont get anything else...

Look... my points just changed...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X