Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got nothing for love for marriage- except that in life I always think you should put one foot in front of the other; Discussing dating then relationships then marriage. I am by no means commitment phoebic and I in fact want to get married and have a family, but someday, I have a life I am still putting together.

Comment

• hey, its all good! I am married and very happy

Just trying to spread the love (see below)
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
        hey, its all good! I am married and very happy

Just trying to spread the love (see below)
        Don't I know it! *wink*

Comment

• It's all good baby!
          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
          Marge: Pink.
          Homer: D'oh!
          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Cuzco-topia: What are you doing with your BA in Art? I'm graduating in June and I think I'm going to use mine to make an expensive paper airplane...
            :captain: double the powder and shorten the fuse?

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
              If only...if only. *sighs* I got the cute thing going for me I guess...How many women want "cute"? I am always the friend never the boyfriend. The boy part elludes me apparently...*big sigh*
              Brother, let me tell you. The best way to start a relationship is as friends. It orked for me. They will eventually realize what a great guy you are and wnat to have your baby. You look young enough to tell me that most likely the ladies you are interested in are young too. At this time in their lives, they want q bad boy. After they have gotten their hormones under control, you will be more attravtive. So, the best thing to do is be a friend and listen to their troubles. It will work toward your benefit.
              >>Alan<<
              Member 216

Comment

• Ok, here's the infamous Depp photos...Why you can't tell who's who!

Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DisquietingMetamorphosis
                  Cuzco-topia: What are you doing with your BA in Art? I'm graduating in June and I think I'm going to use mine to make an expensive paper airplane...
                  Buddy, that's better than what I'm doing with mine....I made a little origami swan out of my BA. Nah, actually i'm doing freelance when ever possible, ie, wedding invites, brand identity, flyers. But, my poor little inkjet can only do so much

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                    Ok, here's the infamous Depp photos...Why you can't tell who's who!

Johnny! Its you!!!!! :bow:

Comment

Buddy, that's better than what I'm doing with mine....I made a little origami swan out of my BA. Nah, actually i'm doing freelance when ever possible, ie, wedding invites, brand identity, flyers. But, my poor little inkjet can only do so much
                      Oh, the world owes me a livin' ... doot de do do doot do doot de do...

Comment

I feel your pain sister- not much work for screenwriters out there.

Comment

• Wow, you do look like a young Johnny Depp!
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• OMG- I TOTALLY see the resemblance So happy that E-ticket has lost his anonymnity! You hottie you!
                            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                            Help support the site you love:
                            -Visit the MiceChat store
                            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Woohoo! You hear that, hunny??

Comment

• Let's have a contest- I am reposting the picture I put of myself up here a while back. I wanna hear who people think I look like, cause I have heard it all and nothing surprises me anymore....

Comment

• Britney Spears!!
                                  Good morning, son
                                  In twenty years from now
                                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                  It was pain
                                  Sunny days and rain
                                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• Man, it's really disquieting to open up a thread and find yourself staring back at you!
                                    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

• Originally posted by E-ticket
                                      Man, it's really disquieting to open up a thread and find yourself staring back at you!
                                      tee hee hee

Comment

• Originally posted by E-ticket
                                        Man, it's really disquieting to open up a thread and find yourself staring back at you!
                                        Is that your dog? You and Cuzco have a really cute dog!

Comment

• Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                                          Britney Spears!!
                                          I look like BS? Thats bs!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X