This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
    I never leave home without them! (I'm only 5'2")
    Only thing horriable about being 6ft is the only characters I can play is Woody, Goofy or Sully.

Comment

• Oh, but Goofy does that great kiss!! *kisssssss POP*...not sure how to type it
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
        Only thing horriable about being 6ft is the only characters I can play is Woody, Goofy or Sully.
        That's Captain Hook height too, isn't it?
        :captain: double the powder and shorten the fuse?

Comment

• Captain hook is played by a <GASP> girl

but so is mickey-

I am the perfect height for Mickey, minnie, chip and dale, I just chickened out on going to the audition.
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Oh don't make me tell my awful character stories- when you goto college less than 3-4 miles from the park you hear things- things that will chill you to the bone and make you cring

Comment

• Pincchio is played by a girl too!!! I would love to be Belle.

Comment

Everyone loves a big Woody.
                >>Alan<<
                Member 216

Comment

• lol- I saw Buzz and Pluto kick the crap out of each other backstage once (tomorrowland is a very scary place backstage........)

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoH

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                      Pincchio is played by a girl too!!! I would love to be Belle.
                      No you don't- the face characters are bitches. They think they are the hottist um, doo doo at the park.

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Oh don't make me tell my awful character stories- when you goto college less than 3-4 miles from the park you hear things- things that will chill you to the bone and make you cring
                        No, no! Boiling tar baths, falling boulders, and shooting arrows - ANYTHING but the character stories!

Would you say that a fairly large portion of students from your university have been CMs?

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
                          No you don't- the face characters are bitches. They think they are the hottist um, doo doo at the park.
                          Perfect, I will fit right in

Originally posted by KoH

:botox:

Comment

• 1 in 5- which is more impressive than it sounds considering that nearly 1/2 the school are rich white kids who would never never work there cause they run home to Newport and the only pixie dust these kids are seeing is the white powder on the end of there noses- I am not bitter.

Comment

• yikes
                              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                              Marge: Pink.
                              Homer: D'oh!
                              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

1 in 5- which is more impressive than it sounds considering that nearly 1/2 the school are rich white kids who would never never work there cause they run home to Newport and the only pixie dust these kids are seeing is the white powder on the end of there noses- I am not bitter.

Yikes. I'd believe it. I've been to Chapman once before to see my professor's art show... beautiful campus - people there definately look comfortable.

Comment

• my school is known as Cal State Disney (aka cal state fullerton).....alot of people that work for disney go to my school.....i have heard some of those character stories, including the injuries and everything......yeah most of the princesses are stuck up, but then there are some nice ones too.....but yeah i think i do see the fred savage look alike going on...
                                  "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

1 in 5- which is more impressive than it sounds considering that nearly 1/2 the school are rich white kids who would never never work there cause they run home to Newport and the only pixie dust these kids are seeing is the white powder on the end of there noses- I am not bitter.
                                    That...is just dang scarey...

Comment

And already miserable- I am supposed to be doing something creative with my life, writing tv shows, directing movies, painting art, doing stand up comedy, giving a great performance as an actor, working for Disney in any capacity and somehow I end up in mortgages- thanks but no thanks- I wanna be a starving artist- besides maybe if I do that I can become one of those stickly men.
                                      <comfort> I know the feeling about wanting to do something creative. Trust me on this - there are things MUCH worse than mortgages.

Comment

• Originally posted by KoH
                                        :confused:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X