Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, just checked myself. He doesn't need us matchmakers!

(schucks..are you like a total genious?? Grad in 04 and already rolling in the dough? Can I come work for you?? Serious???)
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Its ok schuchs, thats why we, your taken, but so in love with you, female fans are trying to hook you up!
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
        1/3 up to 60 of em are people I went to school with in college, grade school or high school- the rest are looky lou-s. Put a cute picture of yourself and write something clever and people all over the US of A will try to be your friend. That Myspace thing is strange, very strange-

LOL I should add a cute pic of me....... then you coud have 145!!! you should start a disney section LMAO.....

that would freak me out everyone adding to my space
        Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia

(schucks..are you like a total genious?? Grad in 04 and already rolling in the dough? Can I come work for you?? Serious???)
          And already miserable- I am supposed to be doing something creative with my life, writing tv shows, directing movies, painting art, doing stand up comedy, giving a great performance as an actor, working for Disney in any capacity and somehow I end up in mortgages- thanks but no thanks- I wanna be a starving artist- besides maybe if I do that I can become one of those stickly men.

Comment

Damn there is doh involved.....

What is it that he drives??????
            Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

You and I are in the same boat...BA in Art: graphic design and working in the Mortgage bus myself...though not doing nearly as well as you my friend. Where do you work??
              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

my husband is having similar problems- graphic designer but its hard to find work! He is ready to get out and try something else more stable.

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

You and I are in the same boat...BA in Art: graphic design and working in the Mortgage bus myself...though not doing nearly as well as you my friend. Where do you work??
                  Sales Assistant to the loan officers- basically an LO in training, we have a fantastic direct marketing scenario. But I tell ya, boring, boring, boring. I chat on here 8 hours a day and work maybe 1 hour and I get a salary and nice bonus structure. Gonna do this until I pay off my student loans, purchase a nice spanking new car and put away some money to move to LA and become a television writer/producer and then retire marry a wonderful woman, raise my kids and write children's books and become my own Walt Disney...dreams are what its made of.

Comment

Good idea...hey remember me when you make it big, k?

Comment

well i was thinking i should make it a quest to find all 3 of you a fun job however all 3 could take me some time......

But we could treasure Hunt until then !!!
                      Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

woop! Too young for me! LOL

Comment

Yay! Geez...now we need to make another thread for job huntings!!!

Comment

If I work my way into a good job in LA you all can work for me, especially the graphics people, lord knows in Hollywood today a director is nothing without his graphics team!

Comment

Huzzah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                                If I work my way into a good job in LA you all can work for me, especially the graphics people, lord knows in Hollywood today a director is nothing without his graphics team!

LOL I have the toy market cornered
                                Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

lol- now if I can just get him and my sis to hook up and I can his coattails to the top!!!!!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                                    lol- now if I can just get him and my sis to hook up and I can his coattails to the top!!!!!
                                    We talked.

Comment

Wa????? Details man! Details!!

Comment

I am trying to get them out of her

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Come on!!! Some of us don't have lives and must live vicariously through others!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X