X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Well, I guess you can wear the minnie wedding ears? And, I wonder why you would get kicked out? What would their reason be? It's not like you're setting up chairs and flowers?

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Can you imagine approaching a pastor/preacher/priest/monk...

"Umm hey padre, we wanna buy you a ticket to Disneyland and sneak into Snow Whites Grotto and have a wedding. How about it father? By the way do you own any good running shoes?"

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    They won't let you in if you are in a wedding dress- if you came in plain clothes, then maybe.

How did this go from hook up to marriage? Geesh LOL

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    lol- I have heard of that happening- but DON'T GET CAUGHT! You will be banned faster than Jim Hill

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Hey, what if you go into the park, just like anyother day, but perhaps bring along a pastor? and there ya go!. *Impromptu* wedding at DL for no money down!

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    remember- thats BASE- without food, music, flowers, photos, etc. It is crazy expensive, but man, what a way to get hitched! No one would ever forget THAT wedding (I had planned mine for the DLH rose garden with the reception in one of the ballrooms)
    You can even get cinderella's carriage or any characters you want to show up!

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    *checks heart to see if it's still beating*

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Damn I guess I will have to avoid being a starving artist and stay in the mortgage business just a few more years to sweep my princess off her feet properly.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    lol- dig deep- the base price is 7000 for a weekday afternoon wedding and lunch

10000 for a weekend evening

25000 at night at the castle.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    that's awsome. Now if only I had a a few thousand to spare....

*starts digging though sofa cussions*

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    lol- seriously though- you would be AMAZED at the wedding you could have with the dough- I read about a wedding that took place at the castle after the park closed with trumpeters and stuff- the drinks were in fantasyland and the reception was inside small world. Sick huh!

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    I'll be there May 4th waiting for Disneyland to open.

My dream is to get married at DL in front of the castle, or inside IASW

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    lol- yeah I planned my dream wedding there, but in the end, couldn't afford it
    Ya me too. Even last night at the park, I said...OOOhh would it be neat to have the reception in the aladdin's oasis!!! And he was like...Ya..um...hunny..?

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied

Ok can we back the bus up, can we stop frightening away people with marriage talk, even I am getting wicked nervous now.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa....

How Cheap?
    HAHAHA...practically for free.

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
    Awwww, sweet! It will only cost like 60 grand! But that's ok...i'll do the invites for cheap!

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa....

How Cheap?

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    AWWWW! I am shedding a tear! Promise you will get married at Disneyland!
    Awwww, sweet! It will only cost like 60 grand! But that's ok...i'll do the invites for cheap!

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
    awww DQ, our babies are all grown up! *sniff*
    AWWWW! I am shedding a tear! Promise you will get married at Disneyland!

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    My next trip is in May.
    I am renewing my AP pass in April and basically am clearing every weekend for a trip with friends or family, cause I am so excited about the 50th Anniversary...my friends want me to camp out on May4th to get in on the 5th, so yeah I will be there for sure-Tom

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X