Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really have a problem meeting girls. I just can't find a girl who I want to be my g/f. Being one of the few guys who would not cheat on his g/f I think I deserve a girl who would not cheat on me. Its hard to find a girl you can trust at a club or bar. Thats why I'm stickin' with the disney girls age 20-30.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
      Come on!!! Some of us don't have lives and must live vicariously through others!
      lol- EXACTLY- why do you think I am here ALL THE TIME!
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer
        I don't really have a problem meeting girls. I just can't find a girl who I want to be my g/f. Being one of the few guys who would not cheat on his g/f I think I deserve a girl who would not cheat on me. Its hard to find a girl you can trust at a club or bar. Thats why I'm stickin' with the disney girls age 20-30.
        Amen brotha- I meet girls so vapid and consumed with drinking and partying- they have nothing to say and have no sense of loyality or responsibility.

Comment

Come on!!! Some of us don't have lives and must live vicariously through others!
          We talked- she lives within an hour- she and I are both interested in screenwriting. She left for class and that was that. Calm down people the line forms at the back of the ride, no backdoor passes to my love life.

Comment

hey, we ARE your love life buddy I can't rest until I have hooked you up!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
              lol- EXACTLY- why do you think I am here ALL THE TIME!
              Oh good, so i'm not the only one!
              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
              Marge: Pink.
              Homer: D'oh!
              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer

find a girl in fantasy land.....on the carousel..................... she will be sweet
                Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                  We talked- she lives within an hour- she and I are both interested in screenwriting. She left for class and that was that. Calm down people the line forms at the back of the ride, no backdoor passes to my love life.

~~~stands at the front of the line~~~

I Love Lines!!
                  Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

find a girl in adventureland, she will be strong and exciting.
                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

find a girl in tomorrowland, she will be imaginitive and witty.

(that's where you'd find me )

Comment

find a girl in adventureland, she will be strong and exciting.

LMAO there it went............ my coffee all over my monitor......... thanks Cuzo :lol:
                        Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

find a girl in fronteirland, she will be sencere, honest and true.

Comment

You would find me at AUTO TOPIA!!!!

LOL
                            Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

find a girl in toon town...well..you'll get a very *bubbly* personality.

Comment

lolololololol YAY Cuzco! You are my hero!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

find a girl on mainstreet...you'll find a shopoholic.

Comment

Can I meet someone in the middle of Main Steet who embodies all those qualities since I have all of those too? Or maybe I skip go collect my 200 dollars and goto the castle and look for romance *wink

Comment

i thinks that's all the girls...i could be missing some...

Comment

find a girl on mainstreet...you'll find a shopoholic.

Stay Away from Mainstreet
                                        Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
                                          Can I meet someone in the middle of Main Steet who embodies all those qualities since I have all of those too? Or maybe I skip go collect my 200 dollars and goto the castle and look for romance *wink
                                          In that case, schucks, meet the girl of your dreams at the hub

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X