Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Tom and this is my stamp of approval on this thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks
      Can I meet someone in the middle of Main Steet who embodies all those qualities since I have all of those too? Or maybe I skip go collect my 200 dollars and goto the castle and look for romance *wink

Yes in fantasy land I tell you... just go there one day with a single red rose......... and wait for the right girl..... make sure her boyfriend is not in the washroom............ try not to be like a stalker.....

You will find her............. I know.........
      Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

• lol- sigh- its probably a good thing we all can't meet in person- think of the damage we would cause!
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snacks
          You would find me at AUTO TOPIA!!!!
          I don't ride autopia anymore. I'm too tall it looks so ridiculous with my knee hangin out of the car. :lol:
          I find it hard
          It's hard to find
          Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

• Damage to whom is the question- I got own Disney Eye for the Cute Guy team on here! This is crazy~ but crazy in a good way thats entertaining!

Comment

• Originally posted by LightBeer
              I don't ride autopia anymore. I'm too tall it looks so ridiculous with my knee hangin out of the car. :lol:
              When I worked there and I had to ride the cars for a show check I would lean my leg out the car and use the outside pedel...

*Here is a trick, want a smooth experiance on Autopia, force the wheel all the way to one side and it will travel smoothly against the median the whole time...

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
                lol- sigh- its probably a good thing we all can't meet in person- think of the damage we would cause!
                That WOULD be crazy! We'd run a muck! Though I am partial to running mucks...
                Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                Marge: Pink.
                Homer: D'oh!
                Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

When I worked there and I had to ride the cars for a show check I would lean my leg out the car and use the outside pedel...

*Here is a trick, want a smooth experiance on Autopia, force the wheel all the way to one side and it will travel smoothly against the median the whole time...
                  What fun is that?

I have a hard time pressing down on the gas pedal... :botox:
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• lol- that sounds like some kind of superhero squadron- the running mucks!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                      What fun is that?

I used to love it when they let us ride on the outside of the car, standing up, throw the wheel and ride it like a motorized skateboard---rad.

Then some jerk got in accident goofy around and the safety inspector killed all that noise real quick...

Comment

I'm glad I am not the only one! My leg KILLS after riding that thing!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

I'm glad I am not the only one! My leg KILLS after riding that thing!
                          lol...I steer, E does gas! Which is fun, because then i steer like mad (which is nothing out of the ordinary)

Comment

lol- that sounds like some kind of superhero squadron- the running mucks!
                            I like that! We can make t-shirts!!! Boom baby!! The Running Mucks (AKA the RM's)

Comment

• They have hand pedels too but the CM's hate hate hate putting them over the pedel. Its a hellova lot easier to drive if you get one person to gas and one to steer.

Comment

I like that! We can make t-shirts!!! Boom baby!! The Running Mucks (AKA the RM's)
                                Personally I liked the Disney Eyes for the Cute Guys!

Comment

Personally I liked the Disney Eyes for the Cute Guys!
                                  Ok, that's good, too. Maybe we can combine them..somehow...

Comment

• I don't know- I REALLY like the running mucks

how bout running mucks with a disney eye for the cute guy?

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Sounds great, DQ!!!

Comment

• lol so we are the RMwDEftCG

wow, that's a mouthful!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

lol so we are the RMwDEftCG

wow, that's a mouthful!

:botox:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X