X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
    lol so we are the RMwDEftCG

wow, that's a mouthful!
    Pssss that seems like a bad way to phrase that in a singles club. Just a head's up! :lol:

Comment

• Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
        Why am I suddenly thinking of innerspaceman's avatar?
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
          I said it, You read it, pick your jaw up. Congrats on breaking 800 posts Cuzco!

Comment

• WOOHOOO!!! Go me, go me...

is this pathetic or what?
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• hey!! im a disney girl that is turning 21 soon!! i have worked for the mouse now for 2 and a half years. im also an OC girl!! hehe....
              "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                WOOHOOO!!! Go me, go me...

is this pathetic or what?
                You've been here 3 months not bad. Me 2 weeks and I am at nearly half of your post level. Now who is pathetic?

Comment

• we ALL are pathetic! (this has been established already, hasn't it?)

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

we ALL are pathetic! (this has been established already, hasn't it?)
                    and then rehashed and analysised just to prove that we analyis our own patheticy (is that even a word, it should be) and then when we can't analysis it anymore we start over- and you'll love it and you will accept it!
                    Last edited by ah schucks; 03-21-2005, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• We are NOT pathetic- we are unique.

Comment

• sigh- the only place in the world where I feel loved and accepted......

<SNIFF>

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• yes...uniquely pathetic

But I love it..and I love all of you.. *sniff*..you are my people *sniff*
                          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?

Comment

yeah, maybe we can talk our mods into making it an "official" monthly meet!
                            A monthly meet sounds good. I live NorCal. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and I am trying to meet new people. I am 23

Comment

• Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                              A monthly meet sounds good. I live NorCal. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and I am trying to meet new people. I am 23
                              Dang------------why ya gotta live in NorCal? *sighs* what part? te he he

Comment

• I drive down to LA about once a month to visit friends at DL. I live about 6 hours away from Anaheim.

Comment

• awww DQ, our babies are all grown up! *sniff*

Comment

I drive down to LA about once a month to visit friends at DL. I live about 6 hours away from Anaheim.
                                    Hit me up! I am always down for Dl excursion!

Comment

• My next trip is in May.

Comment

• If I lived 6 hours away I would be there once or twice a month- food? who needs food, we need gas money!

Comment

My next trip is in May.
                                          I am renewing my AP pass in April and basically am clearing every weekend for a trip with friends or family, cause I am so excited about the 50th Anniversary...my friends want me to camp out on May4th to get in on the 5th, so yeah I will be there for sure-Tom

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X