X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
    awww DQ, our babies are all grown up! *sniff*
    AWWWW! I am shedding a tear! Promise you will get married at Disneyland!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dramaqueen
      AWWWW! I am shedding a tear! Promise you will get married at Disneyland!
      Awwww, sweet! It will only cost like 60 grand! But that's ok...i'll do the invites for cheap!
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
        Awwww, sweet! It will only cost like 60 grand! But that's ok...i'll do the invites for cheap!

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa....

How Cheap?

Comment

• Originally posted by ah schucks

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa....

How Cheap?
          HAHAHA...practically for free.
          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

• lol- yeah I planned my dream wedding there, but in the end, couldn't afford it

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

lol- yeah I planned my dream wedding there, but in the end, couldn't afford it

Ok can we back the bus up, can we stop frightening away people with marriage talk, even I am getting wicked nervous now.

Comment

lol- yeah I planned my dream wedding there, but in the end, couldn't afford it
                Ya me too. Even last night at the park, I said...OOOhh would it be neat to have the reception in the aladdin's oasis!!! And he was like...Ya..um...hunny..?

Comment

• I'll be there May 4th waiting for Disneyland to open.

My dream is to get married at DL in front of the castle, or inside IASW

Comment

• lol- seriously though- you would be AMAZED at the wedding you could have with the dough- I read about a wedding that took place at the castle after the park closed with trumpeters and stuff- the drinks were in fantasyland and the reception was inside small world. Sick huh!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• that's awsome. Now if only I had a a few thousand to spare....

*starts digging though sofa cussions*

Comment

• lol- dig deep- the base price is 7000 for a weekday afternoon wedding and lunch

10000 for a weekend evening

25000 at night at the castle.

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Damn I guess I will have to avoid being a starving artist and stay in the mortgage business just a few more years to sweep my princess off her feet properly.

Comment

• *checks heart to see if it's still beating*

Comment

• remember- thats BASE- without food, music, flowers, photos, etc. It is crazy expensive, but man, what a way to get hitched! No one would ever forget THAT wedding (I had planned mine for the DLH rose garden with the reception in one of the ballrooms)
                              You can even get cinderella's carriage or any characters you want to show up!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• Hey, what if you go into the park, just like anyother day, but perhaps bring along a pastor? and there ya go!. *Impromptu* wedding at DL for no money down!

Comment

• lol- I have heard of that happening- but DON'T GET CAUGHT! You will be banned faster than Jim Hill

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

• They won't let you in if you are in a wedding dress- if you came in plain clothes, then maybe.

How did this go from hook up to marriage? Geesh LOL

Comment

• Can you imagine approaching a pastor/preacher/priest/monk...

"Umm hey padre, we wanna buy you a ticket to Disneyland and sneak into Snow Whites Grotto and have a wedding. How about it father? By the way do you own any good running shoes?"

Comment

• Well, I guess you can wear the minnie wedding ears? And, I wonder why you would get kicked out? What would their reason be? It's not like you're setting up chairs and flowers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nephythys
                                          How did this go from hook up to marriage? Geesh LOL
                                          Hey we are in it for the long haul!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X