replied
    Originally posted by KoH
    Everyone loves a big Woody.
    :confused:

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    And already miserable- I am supposed to be doing something creative with my life, writing tv shows, directing movies, painting art, doing stand up comedy, giving a great performance as an actor, working for Disney in any capacity and somehow I end up in mortgages- thanks but no thanks- I wanna be a starving artist- besides maybe if I do that I can become one of those stickly men.
    <comfort> I know the feeling about wanting to do something creative. Trust me on this - there are things MUCH worse than mortgages.

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    1 in 5- which is more impressive than it sounds considering that nearly 1/2 the school are rich white kids who would never never work there cause they run home to Newport and the only pixie dust these kids are seeing is the white powder on the end of there noses- I am not bitter.
    That...is just dang scarey...

Leave a comment:

• Disneychica04
    replied
    my school is known as Cal State Disney (aka cal state fullerton).....alot of people that work for disney go to my school.....i have heard some of those character stories, including the injuries and everything......yeah most of the princesses are stuck up, but then there are some nice ones too.....but yeah i think i do see the fred savage look alike going on...

Leave a comment:

• DisquietingMetamorphosis
    replied
    1 in 5- which is more impressive than it sounds considering that nearly 1/2 the school are rich white kids who would never never work there cause they run home to Newport and the only pixie dust these kids are seeing is the white powder on the end of there noses- I am not bitter.

Yikes. I'd believe it. I've been to Chapman once before to see my professor's art show... beautiful campus - people there definately look comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    yikes

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    No you don't- the face characters are bitches. They think they are the hottist um, doo doo at the park.
    Perfect, I will fit right in

Originally posted by KoH

:botox:

Leave a comment:

replied
    Oh don't make me tell my awful character stories- when you goto college less than 3-4 miles from the park you hear things- things that will chill you to the bone and make you cring
    No, no! Boiling tar baths, falling boulders, and shooting arrows - ANYTHING but the character stories!

Would you say that a fairly large portion of students from your university have been CMs?

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by Malibu Minion
    Pincchio is played by a girl too!!! I would love to be Belle.
    No you don't- the face characters are bitches. They think they are the hottist um, doo doo at the park.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by KoH

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    lol- I saw Buzz and Pluto kick the crap out of each other backstage once (tomorrowland is a very scary place backstage........)

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    replied
    Only thing horriable about being 6ft is the only characters I can play is Woody, Goofy or Sully.

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Pincchio is played by a girl too!!! I would love to be Belle.

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Oh don't make me tell my awful character stories- when you goto college less than 3-4 miles from the park you hear things- things that will chill you to the bone and make you cring

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Captain hook is played by a <GASP> girl

but so is mickey-

I am the perfect height for Mickey, minnie, chip and dale, I just chickened out on going to the audition.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Only thing horriable about being 6ft is the only characters I can play is Woody, Goofy or Sully.
    That's Captain Hook height too, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Oh, but Goofy does that great kiss!! *kisssssss POP*...not sure how to type it

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    I never leave home without them! (I'm only 5'2")

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    I never leave home without them! (I'm only 5'2")

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X