Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you wanna go? I don't know where do you wanna go?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you wanna go? I don't know where do you wanna go?

Do you have a fallback place for dinner? That one(or two)place that you'll end up at because no one can agree on any other places? A place where it's not at all surprising to end up at? Where's "your" place?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: Where do you wanna go? I don't know where do you wanna go?

mc donolds

Comment

Mountain Mike's Pizza,(right across the street) OR our favorite Chinese food
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Yes! It is a place called Thais. It has every food you can imagine. American,chinese,italian and is pretty inexpensive.

Comment

We have several. There's a hole-in-the-wall coffee shop here called the Pantry that has a $8 steak dinner with all the extras. China Palace all you can eat Chinese. Burrito Bowls at Chipotle.
          A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
          In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
            Mountain Mike's Pizza,(right across the street) OR our favorite Chinese food
            Mountain Mike's in Stockton was GREAT, but the one I've tried here in Bakersfield was soooo not I miss Eddie's from Stockton, that was my place there :love:

Our place here is Chuy's, it's pathetic really, but we end up there 3 out of 4 times!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

thats a hard one. We never eat out when we are close to home. We cook better than we can get in most chain places. Sometimes we get drive through fast food, but we're not that picky with that...LOL...when we're out we liek to try new places. We went to salt creek last time we went out. It's in santa clarita or valencia...it was pretty good..

Comment

We have two places. LaCostita, a really good Mexican place in our neighborhood. Or China Moon, a chinese buffet restaurant not in our neighborhood, but worth the 5 mile drive.

If it's happy hour, though, we head to Seasons and Regions, which IS in our neighborhood and has some of the best food and drinks around. Delish!! :clap:

Comment

Dinner is usually La Creperie or Open Sesame for Heroin Chicken - or , if it's fast food we're looking for it is the local Japanese takeout or Carl's $6 lo-carb burgers.

Breakfast ends up being Hoff's Hut quite a bit.

Comment

We have a couple,
                    Mackenzie River Pizza - great specialty pizzas and beer,
                    The Brewhouse - pub food and beer.

Appears the common denominator is ......
                    beer!

Comment

Panera, Fatburger, Chick-Fil-A, Panda Express or Chipotle.

I swear they need to open a restaurant called "I don't know" or "I don't care". They'd make a fortune!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
                        Panera, Fatburger, Chick-Fil-A, Panda Express or Chipotle.

I swear they need to open a restaurant called "I don't know" or "I don't care". They'd make a fortune!
                        ITA!

My oldest son is just as bad he is always that "I don't know" He and Hubby will not decide on a place but they have no problems shooting down my suggestions :rant: the little one always wants 1 of 3 things, he's easy :lol:
                        Burgers(either McD's or BK), Pizza or Chuy's, everytime.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

D-Mom, my family's explanation of why I always get I don't know is entertaining. The theory is that I'm more picky than either of them, they don't want to pick and watch my pouty response if they don't pick my wants correctly!!

Comment

Norm's, if we eat out at all. Oftentimes "I don't know" ends up in a box of Mac N Cheese or a Little Caesar's pizza.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Monterrey's- a super yummy Mexican place only two blocks away. We love it. Since we have been trying to watch our waistlines though, it has become A taste of Thai- a hole in the wall place that we dared ourselves to try since it looked scary. It happens to have the BEST food I've ever had. It's my new favorite! Sweet Curry Chicken. So good!
                              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X