Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Where do you wanna go? I don't know where do you wanna go?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you wanna go? I don't know where do you wanna go?

Do you have a fallback place for dinner? That one(or two)place that you'll end up at because no one can agree on any other places? A place where it's not at all surprising to end up at? Where's "your" place?

• mamabot
    replied
    Re: Where do you wanna go? I don't know where do you wanna go?

Very true about the Chuy's.

There was this great restaurant we went to that had an excellent Sunday Brunch, over by one of the movie theaters.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Originally posted by mamabot
    My mom looooves Regina's Pizza. It has been forever since she visited Boston, but she still talks about how much she loved Regina's Pizza.

Our fall back is normally In N Out, JITB, or, if it's Wednesday, Jose's. Not sure what we will do without Jose's when we move. It has been a tradition since we moved back to California.
    Well if you move by your sister there's a Chuy's in Stevenson Ranch

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied

Fast food: Taco Bell, Burger King, Del taco
    Step up from fast food: Panda, Daphne's
    Sit down: Enrique's tamales, Rudy's, Jake's Roadhouse

Leave a comment:

• Captain Locke
    replied

Originally posted by Not Afraid
    Dinner is usually La Creperie or Open Sesame for Heroin Chicken - or , if it's fast food we're looking for it is the local Japanese takeout or Carl's $6 lo-carb burgers.

Breakfast ends up being Hoff's Hut quite a bit.
    I just have to ask. What is Heroin Chicken? It sounds positively addicting.

Carry on.

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
    Angelina's. It's a pizzeria in Teele Square in Somerville, MA. That or Regina's Pizzeria in the North End.
    My mom looooves Regina's Pizza. It has been forever since she visited Boston, but she still talks about how much she loved Regina's Pizza.

Our fall back is normally In N Out, JITB, or, if it's Wednesday, Jose's. Not sure what we will do without Jose's when we move. It has been a tradition since we moved back to California.

Leave a comment:

• MAXandBELLESmom
    replied

when hubby is in town, on the way home from work we get el pollo loco when we are lazy but healthy, jack inthe box when we are lazy and not healthy and the mexican place down the street when we arent lazy(have to walk a few blocks). if we are already home and lazy then pizza hut or papa johns. when he is out of town, the chinese place down the street(he doesnt like chinese) when im not lazy and there is a burger joint that delivers when im lazy(real good ones too)

Leave a comment:

• theaterbear
    replied

It used to be a place called McHale's on 46th street in Manhattan - but sadly, it closed down 2 weeks ago! You could get a bacon cheeseburger the size of your head with a huge mountain of steak fries for $8 - in midtown Manhattan that was UNHEARD OF!

Leave a comment:

• DMof2
    replied

We always go to Red Robin (DD's fav) and The Coach House (DS's fav. diner here in NJ) or Olive Garden (DH's fav)

:rant: What about MY fav??? :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Mac Daddy
    replied

Hometown Buffet...ALMOST everyone is happy.

"Where do you wanna go?" "I dunno. Where do you wanna go?"

Leave a comment:

• FrumiousBoojum
    replied

When I'm with friends, it's usually Steak 'n' Shake, Rally's, or some random restraunt that neither of us has ever been to. Yesterday, it was Johnny Buccelli's. Good choice. Knew it would be when there was a signed photo of Annette in the entryway.

Family: Most likely Bob Evans.

Leave a comment:

• ToyGuy
    replied

Cumberland House of Pizza (CHOP's) in Cumberland RI.
    With 3 teenagers, its the only place that I can get the food they like at decent prices. We go there once a week.
    Great pizza... Excellent grinders.

Leave a comment:

• Gemini Cricket
    replied

Angelina's. It's a pizzeria in Teele Square in Somerville, MA. That or Regina's Pizzeria in the North End.

Leave a comment:

• Mouse princess
    replied

If we don't know we usually stay home and order in- Always the same places- this Japanese resturaunt or Chinese place we like. If we are out- always Applebee's

Leave a comment:

• I Heart Disneyland
    replied

There's a local burger joint called, "The Ranch" that we get take out. Also, KFC or Thai food!

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X