Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Face Transplant Patient Shows Off Features(merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Transplant Patient Shows Off Features(merged)

Face Transplant Patient Shows Off Features
    face transplant appeared at a press conference Monday, telling the world she was grateful for the operation, a day after she ventured into public in her hometown for the first time."I now have a face like everyone else," Isabelle Dinoire said as she addressed the press for the first time since her groundbreaking surgery in November. "A door to the future is opening."
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,183903,00.html

Re: Face Transplant Patient Shows Off Features

Wow! She looks pretty good. Would have liked to have seen a before picture!

Comment

She still looks a little scary, but better than I imagined. I heard stories earlier that her body was rejecting the tissue and that her entire face was falling off. Compared to that scenario, she actually looks pretty good!

Comment

I saw the pictures and wondered what she looked like before. What is best about it is that she publically states she is happy with it. As long as she really believes that it does not matter how it looks to me as it is most oimportant she is content with the surgery and its results.

Comment

World's first face transplant

Read the story here: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/world/3638617.html

Medical science is amazing! Considering what this woman went through, I think she looks great.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Re: World's first face transplant

Same topic merged.
            Last edited by Alchimedes; 02-08-2006, 12:34 AM.
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
              Wow! She looks pretty good. Would have liked to have seen a before picture!
              She looked pretty before, but she looks more attractive now.

The thing I find sad about this whole story is that she was mauled by her dog while she was passed out on drugs on her couch and now that she's had this miraculous surgery she is messing up her own progress by smoking when she shouldn't. This woman needs a lot of help. I hope she gets it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X