Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Can you help a girl out?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help a girl out?

So I've got a problem for this weekend: I'm working at Disneyland until 10:30 on Saturday night, and I have to be at work by 8:15 on Sunday morning. The biggest problem is that I don't have a car or a ride, and trying to do public transit from Claremont to Anaheim at those times on a weekend would be, well, pointless, since it would take a few hours in both directions. I was hoping to crash with a friend of mine in Brea, but she's going to be gone on Saturday. So what I could really use is a couch somewhere in Orange County, preferably close to a direct bus line to the park, or within a relatively cheap (<$20) cab ride. Can anyone help me out? I'll buy you Dole Whip and a churro at the next meet...

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Re: Can you help a girl out?

You're welcome at our place - we're 5 minutes from the park. And, we can pick you up and drop you off the next morning, since we're so close anyway. No sense in wasting bus/cab money.

Just PM me where to get you on Saturday. I'll also reply with our phone numbers in case you work over or get off early.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Can I sleep on your couch too?
      >>Alan<<
      Member 216

Comment

Let it be known to all MiceChat that Disneyphile is officially my favorite person ever. (Frodo Potter too.) :squeeze:

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

You're more than welcome, hon. :squeeze:
          disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

wow...this sort of thing could only be asked of, and answered by micechat family!!!!
            anywhere else this would be scary! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by pixywingz
              wow...this sort of thing could only be asked of, and answered by micechat family!!!!
              anywhere else this would be scary! haha!
              No kidding!!! :lmao:
              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X