This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerball 1/4 Billion Jackpot

Anyone buying Powerball tickets? I'm off to drive to New Mexico so I can get some. I don't usually buy lottery tickets, but 250 million is just too fun to pass up. Woo hoo powerball!!!
    Last edited by EpTxGuy; 02-11-2006, 06:03 AM.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Re: Powerball 1/4 Billion Jackpot

I may just pick up a few, when is the drawing?

Time for the DMCA to pool our money so we can get that jet!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Tonight
      As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

we got ours! keeping fingers n toes crossed!

Comment

the mega million in CA is up to 120mil, woohoo, i want to win so i can go to DL every day
          MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Nobody won on Saturday, so tomorrow (2/15/06) the jackpot is estimated to be $300 million. Wish me luck

Comment

I find powerball to be so funny. People pass by regular lottos and play this one because the jackpot is so big. Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I find anything that ends with "million" to be big. The NY Lotto did a spoof of this on a recent commercial (A whole bunch of money falls from the sky. The husband says "let's wait until more falls". The wife says "but that's a lot of money." Before they can react, a whole mob of people go and take the money. Moral of the story: no jackpot is too small.) Now, I'm not saying anything bad about it, but I always find this funny.
              “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Um.. yeah even after taxes I think I could live pretty comfortably on that for a day or two.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Read this article. The powerball + mega millions is almost equal to half a billion dollars!
                  “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Here's some numbers for you to play: 4 8 15 16 23 43

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
                      I'm guessing nobody played those numbers, because they didn't win and no airline flights have been reported as missing. It's estimated to be 365 million people. I'm off to New Mexico for my tickets. Good luck to everyone who plays!

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
                        I see twinmom is starting her plan to make everyone play those numbers so that she can play the real numbers (4 8 15 16 23 42) and get all the money for herself.

Comment

I didn't even notice I screwed up the numbers! lol! I even googled them to make sure I typed them in correctly! Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by askmike1
                            I see twinmom is starting her plan to make everyone play those numbers so that she can play the real numbers (4 8 15 16 23 42) and get all the money for herself.
                            Good eyes AskMike. I didn't notice that either. Twinmom is too good to be taken in by the real evil numbers.

Comment

It's official, this is the biggest jackpot in US history. Remember, you can't win if you don't play. Go powerball. Woo Hoo.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X