Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing to eat at a fast food restaurant?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the worst thing to eat at a fast food restaurant?

I heard this on the radio this morning.

Do you want to take a guess? .....

Now look at the answer .......

A school girl in Florida did a scientific experiment. She got ice from the drink dispensers at 5 fast food restaurants and she got toilet water from the same 5 restaurants. In 77% of the cases , there was more bacteria in the ice than the toilet water!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What's the worst thing to eat at a fast food restaurant?

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Comment

That was probably more informaton than I needed to hear inch:

Comment

no way))))))))))) ok, well thats it for me!!! I will be packing a pepsi in from here on out. thank you for the heads up, ( now I must tell you to bring 4 six packs of pepsi, I will really need it LOL!

Comment

If you think about it it's not surprising. The toilets are always being cleaned. The vat that the ice is poured into sits there, melts, and is a perfect area for bacteria growth.

Maybe the Europeans are onto something drinking soda with no ice.

Comment

What cracked me up is that one of my daughters LOVES the ice from fast food restaurants. It does taste better than our ice at home because we have well water which we don't normally drink that makes the ice for the ice dispenser. But I think our ice in town tastes like chlorine so I don't think it can be tht full of bacteria. Maybe I'll have my daughter do the same experiement next year for the science fair!!!

Okay.....I don't know how to do spoilers so don't read any farther if you're easily grossed out!..............

The next caller on the radio said........

that his mom got a drink at a fast food restaurant and then she got a refill and after she'd drunk two cups worth of soda , she found a frozen cockroach stuck to one of the ice cubes in the bottom of her cup!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup
              What cracked me up is that one of my daughters LOVES the ice from fast food restaurants. It does taste better than our ice at home because we have well water which we don't normally drink that makes the ice for the ice dispenser. But I think our ice in town tastes like chlorine so I don't think it can be tht full of bacteria. Maybe I'll have my daughter do the same experiement next year for the science fair!!!

Okay.....I don't know how to do spoilers so don't read any farther if you're easily grossed out!..............

The next caller on the radio said........

that his mom got a drink at a fast food restaurant and then she got a refill and after she'd drunk two cups worth of soda , she found a frozen cockroach stuck to one of the ice cubes in the bottom of her cup!!!!!

haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haa that is so bad!! I am laughing but I would be puking if it happened to me!!

Comment

The worst thing I ate? Hair on a patty.

Okay my friend worked for a fast food place. He said that when they opened up the coke fountain to clean it out....It was full of maggots, fly larva, and mold.

Comment

I have a friend who also, probably very wisely, refuses to get ketchup or mustard out of one of those giant pump dispensers. She insists on the little packets.

I try not to think about it. Environmental "contaminants" make me stronger...stronger...stronger...that is if they don't kill me first. Ugh.
                  A signature should go here.

Comment

I am hungry now.

Comment

well so much for my lunch break....I'm going to be ill now...:yuck:
                      procrastibating

Comment

once at del taco i bit into a taco and there was a hair embedded in it, i took it back up to the register and asked for a refund, they tried to talk me into a new taco but i said no way and insisted on my money back! i have never eaten at a del taco since. of coulrse i had never eaten at one before that either, it was across the street from where i was taking drivers ed and had no other choices. now im going to be "soda shy"
                        MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

EEEwwwweee.... I mean I know that there is all kinds of stuff that goes on in the back of any food place that we don't know about but oh my gosh!!

Makes me glad I carry bottled water in the trunk of my car at all times. Might have to start drinking it instead.

Nah... I'm still alive after all these years, why stop now. I just will have to not think about it.

:yuck:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

As someone who has managed in a fast food restrauant I know that while that may surprise alot of you it didn't surprise me. It is not unusual to find mold in the soda system. It doesn't matter how much they have chlorinated the water. It still happens it is so gross. The worrt is if they have the big ice machines they so infrequently clean them compleatly that it happens all the time. As for bugs and stuff in the ice if they don't clean thier store then anything that can crawl into the ice machine can get into the ice (yuck). I personaly won't drink anything in restrauants any more (have seen ants crawling all over the soda machine at some local McD's an Taco Bells that really ended it for me)I only get bottled spring water (they can't screw that up right?) By the way if you have ice machines at home make sure you you clean them out throughly so it doesn't happen to you.
                            Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                            sigpic

Comment

i would believe it

but ewwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwww ewwwwwwww

and again ewwwwwwwwwww

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X