Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A dream is a wish your heart makes...

    What did you dream last night? Do go into details if you can
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

  • #2
    I can't say what I dreamt about last night.....This is a family place....let's just say it involved duct tape, jello, one armed monkeys and dental equipment. That's all you need to know :devil:
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh, man....curiosity killed the cat....
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
        Oh, man....curiosity killed the cat....
        Wow, if you really believed that :lol: Honestly, I really can't say what I dreamt about last night. This is a family show :devil:
        PirateMunkee

        Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Well I had a dream I was ... *censored for 3 paragraphs...* Then i woke up.. It was strange.....

          Comment


          • #6
            hehehe i was playin. I usually dream really bizarre dreams...usually kinda scary. The other night I dreamed a huge storm was coming in, but this storm was *alive and evil* and destroying everything in it's path. A plane crashed and the debri came flying towards my house, as I was hurrying people inside for shelter. I then had to slam the door on a few stragglers because of the huge flaming debri that was hitting and coming inside the house....and the left over people outside. Really sad and frightening. Oh and Clay Aiken was there...ya...wierd.
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
            Marge: Pink.
            Homer: D'oh!
            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
              hehehe i was playin. I usually dream really bizarre dreams...usually kinda scary. The other night I dreamed a huge storm was coming in, but this storm was *alive and evil* and destroying everything in it's path. A plane crashed and the debri came flying towards my house, as I was hurrying people inside for shelter. I then had to slam the door on a few stragglers because of the huge flaming debri that was hitting and coming inside the house....and the left over people outside. Really sad and frightening. Oh and Clay Aiken was there...ya...wierd.
              Oh wow, that is wierd. The very same thing happened here today except for the whole plane crashing, flying debris, and the Clay Aiken thing. Got hit with huge storm dumping about an inch and hour and weather service has been issuing flash flood warnings all day long. We've been having mudslides all day long. The news is claiming that Clay Aiken is the source of all evil that is creating this mess though
              PirateMunkee

              Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PirateMunkee
                Oh wow, that is wierd. The very same thing happened here today except for the whole plane crashing, flying debris, and the Clay Aiken thing. Got hit with huge storm dumping about an inch and hour and weather service has been issuing flash flood warnings all day long. We've been having mudslides all day long. The news is claiming that Clay Aiken is the source of all evil that is creating this mess though
                OMG! that's crazy! You in the LA area? And ya, I figured Clay was the mastermind behind the weather.
                Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                Marge: Pink.
                Homer: D'oh!
                Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                  OMG! that's crazy! You in the LA area? And ya, I figured Clay was the mastermind behind the weather.
                  Nah, grew up down there but I'm just four hours north (With my driving) here on the Monterey Bay in a nice little town full of hippies and wann-be vampires called Santa Cruz.
                  PirateMunkee

                  Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PirateMunkee
                    Nah, grew up down there but I'm just four hours north (With my driving) here on the Monterey Bay in a nice little town full of hippies and wann-be vampires called Santa Cruz.
                    lol..ah i see. It's nice there...Perty.
                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                    Marge: Pink.
                    Homer: D'oh!
                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                      lol..ah i see. It's nice there...Perty.
                      Yeah but I grew up in conservative Orange County. I'm perceived as the enemy here...heehee just the way I like it too!!! :devil:
                      PirateMunkee

                      Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        hee hee
                        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                        Marge: Pink.
                        Homer: D'oh!
                        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X