This is too brilliant to not share with fellow Disney geeks. A friend of mine just visited a Disney Store a couple days ago, and this is what she witnessed:
- employee to customer - "So there was no Tramp? I'm so sorry"
- irate mother nearby - "What did you say?!?!"
- employee - "There's no tramp"
- irate mother - "Why would you use that language in a toy store?!?! Who are you calling a tramp?!?!"
- employee - "Oh, no ma'am, Tramp is the name of one of the characters in "Lady and the Tramp" - you know, the disney movie about dogs?"
- irate mother - stalks off