X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh god oh god oh god I am going to be ill-

Woman finds human finger in chili

I guess it's a good thing I never eat at wendy's.
    Dave Thomas said he never cut any corners... I guess fingers are a different story!!

Comment

Aww man, no photos?!

Comment

Yuck yuck yuck! Wouldn't someone at the factory that lost the finger mention something....and then maybe they should have stopped the production??? well...if you need extra protein...there ya go...
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
        Marge: Pink.
        Homer: D'oh!
        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

You don't want to know the legal limitations on how much "Non-meat" can go into processed meat.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
            You don't want to know the legal limitations on how much "Non-meat" can go into processed meat.
            Do tell!

Comment

After one of the kids classmates was in the hospital with ecoli that was traced back to Wendy's I haven't eaten there. My husband likes it, but he can risk his health if he wants to. Ick!
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Mmmm....that reminds me that I was gonna make chilli for dinner tomarrow, but maybe I'll make it tonight.

JK, ewww. Think I'll avoid chilli for awhile. Like till tomarrow.
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

ewwwww, yuck...well so much for my lunch...I'm not hungry anymore.....

...but thanks for sharing :botox:
                  procrastibating

Comment

I am surprised that noone had mentioned that their chili was finger food. FYI, they checked the plant where the chili was made, eveyone had their fingers.
                    >>Alan<<
                    Member 216

Comment

Why, oh why, did I have to read this while eating lunch....... :botox:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                        Why, oh why, did I have to read this while eating lunch....... :botox:

Grasshopper, whn you can grab this pebble from my hand, you will undersand.

Hmmmm... I was just thinking, was this Wendy's way of giving the finger?
                        >>Alan<<
                        Member 216

Comment

I would think the title was warning my friends-

Comment

Did they nail down whose finger it was? I suppose they could call in the police to lend a hand if need be. They better knuckle down and not let this sort of thing happen again or else the health department will shut down the joint!

Comment

This is my grand town, that is the Wendy's I ate lunch at. Thank God I didnt order the chili... for thos who want pic's go to

NBC11.com

our local news.

I ate McDonalds today.....
                              Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

No pics of the finger though- heehee

Comment

I can't see how this happened. I worked for a few years at Wendy's...granted that was almost 20 years ago....

Comment

I wonder if the woman's last name is Donner :lol:
                                    sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
                                    Carousel of Progress - Progress City

http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha
                                      Did they nail down whose finger it was? I suppose they could call in the police to lend a hand if need be. They better knuckle down and not let this sort of thing happen again or else the health department will shut down the joint!

:bow:
                                      Okay Show off!
                                      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Disguy lives in San Jose and he said on the news that it was stated that the chili was made "in house" and no one there had lost a finger. It might have happened at the factory where the beans come from or quite possibly someone put the finger INTO the chili purposely! All together now........EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X