Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Lunch?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch?

If you could invite anyone to lunch, who would it be and why?

I'd choose Johnny Depp because I want to know more about how his mind ticks! He's so unique in his view of the world and I respect him for that.
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Re: Lunch?

Living or dead?

The first person that comes to mind right now is my daughters boyfriend/fiance's mom.

I say that because she and I had been talking about getting together for lunch for as long as the kids have been together (3 years) and talking about getting everyone together for a bar-b-q or something. But we never got past the "we need to do this someday" stage.

She passed away Thursday night so now we will never have the chance to have that lunch with each other. Pretty sad we live in the same town, just a few mile apart and never managed to find the time to get together for a simple lunch.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

i cant pick just one, i would have to say, JOhnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, JOaquin Phoenix, John Stamos, Antonio Banderas, all because I want to do naughty things with them, there are other reasons, but i wont get into that now

Orlando doing good
      http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
      Princess of Randomness

Comment

Gee, now I feel shallow.
        "But every night, when it gets dark
        and the stars come out,
        I'll look up on her behalf.
        I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

I'd pick somebody with good taste that also tastes good.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
            like who??

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

Oh... There's a tassle of 'em. :lmao::evil:

Comment

Me, me !!! LOL

I'd love to have lunch with Penn Jillette. Not only is he super sexy, he's the host of my favorite TV show, incredibly smart, and a huge advocate for the Libertarian party. I love him!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                  Me, me !!! LOL

I'd love to have lunch with Penn Jillette. Not only is he super sexy, he's the host of my favorite TV show, incredibly smart, and a huge advocate for the Libertarian party. I love him!!!
                  mmmm? dont know who that is

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

I would say Stephen King. Easy.
                    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Johnny Depp- he is soo unique, he doesnt let fame get to his head. He has a unique mind. He's HOT!!
                      Orlando Bloom- that english accent makes me melt! He's HOT!!
                      Joaquin Phoenix- He's vegan! He's uniquely attractive to me! He's HOT! He's a great actor
                      Antonio Banderas- His spanish accent is hot! He's HOT! I hear he's great in bed!
                      JOhn Stamos- He's Hot! He has a big heart! I love his crazy disney collection!! He loves disneyland as much as i do

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                        Me, me !!! LOL

Now, you're cookin'. Hyperbole Marsala with Leg Fettuccini, peppered with Garlic and Asiago. Yummers!

Comment

Originally posted by ksejr1
                          mmmm? dont know who that is
                          You don't know who Penn Jillette is???? You know the comedy/magic act Penn and Teller? He's the tall one, the one who talks.

I seriously think he's dreamy.....

They have a show on Showtime called "Penn and Teller's Bullsh*t". Hands down the funniest thing on TV.

I just love tall guys with glasses and goatees. Swoon!!!!

Edited to add that Penn used to be the voice of Comedy Central until a couple years ago, did all their voiceover, intersitial and commercial work. He has a HOT voice!
                          Last edited by Hyperbole; 03-08-2006, 10:45 PM.

Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Now, you're cookin'. Hyperbole Marsala with Leg Fettuccini, peppered with Garlic and Asiago. Yummers!
                            Actually I can think of things I taste better with. :evil:

Comment

Right now I'd say Apolo Ohno. Still so much I want to talk to him about, so much I want to know about him and his world.
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse