Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Easter Everyone!


    [email protected]

  • #2
    My brother sent me that yesterday! Totally funny.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



    May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

    NO GOATS!

    Comment


    • #3
      no fair.. i was going to post a easter thread tomorrow...

      oh well... Happy G- Friday....

      Comment


      • #4
        Haha! Very funny. Happy Easter to you too!

        Comment


        • #5
          Right back at ya!

          Hoppy Easter!

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh those are both great!!

            Thanks Disneyphile and Demigod for a little Easter humor!!



            Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Happy Easter!!!


                Comment


                • #9
                  And for those of you who are Peeps fans and/or Lord of the Rings fans, be sure to check out:

                  Lord of the Peeps

                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Disneyphile
                    And for those of you who are Peeps fans and/or Lord of the Rings fans, be sure to check out:

                    Lord of the Peeps

                    That's some damn-fine marshmallow humor, woman. Thanks for sharing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LSPoorEeyorick
                      That's some damn-fine marshmallow humor, woman. Thanks for sharing.
                      My favorite caption from "Chapter 1": Bilbo solemnly toasts his behind at the fire.

                      :lol:
                      [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Disneyphile
                        My favorite caption from "Chapter 1": Bilbo solemnly toasts his behind at the fire.

                        :lol:
                        :lol: I also like the one that says "some succumb to temptation" as they are about to "light" a peep!! :lol: Today I caught my boys trying to microwave peeps Gotta love older cousin's and uncle's that say "do it Shawn it's okay mom won't get mad"



                        Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Microwave peeps I wonder what would happen?


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                            Microwave peeps I wonder what would happen?
                            The get REALLLLY big and if you don't take them out in time they explode. Cleaning Gooey glued on Peep guts out of my microwave doesn't make for a happy Tina



                            Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                              The get REALLLLY big and if you don't take them out in time they explode. Cleaning Gooey glued on Peep guts out of my microwave doesn't make for a happy Tina
                              I am so totally :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

                              I am glad my microwave is not at kid eye level.
                              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.



                              May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

                              NO GOATS!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                                The get REALLLLY big and if you don't take them out in time they explode. Cleaning Gooey glued on Peep guts out of my microwave doesn't make for a happy Tina

                                :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do they taste good heated up?


                                :love: Tina :love:


                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
                                  Microwave peeps I wonder what would happen?



                                  The get REALLLLY big and if you don't take them out in time they explode. Cleaning Gooey glued on Peep guts out of my microwave doesn't make for a happy Tina
                                  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                                  sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
                                  Carousel of Progress - Progress City



                                  http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    eeewwwwww.....microwaved Peep guts......eeeewwwwwwww!!!! <insert barfy smiley here>:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
                                    sigpic

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Ok, here's a fun site, with microwaved peep pictures:

                                      Peep Experiments
                                      [email protected]

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        For our Christian and Jewish friends Happy Easover, and that just the way I like my eggs! :lol:






                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X