X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Minion
    replied
    Not to rain on your parade any further, but, we here at MiceChat frown on advertisments/promos & spam.

Sorry MiceMan.

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    replied
    Hi guys. Unfortenetly I will have to close down the store. As was made obvois to me (five minutes on my way to "Robots") use of the Disney name and logo on products could get me in trouble. I'm sorry to MiceMan and anyone else who may have ordered or wanted ot order something. I will, however, soon post some high-res artwork so that you guys can perhaps make some stuff of your own if you'd like.

MiceMan, I just checked and you are the only one who ordered anything. I'm not sure whether or not you will recieve your stuff. If not, I'm sure you will get a refund.

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Why Not? It's entertaining and it promotes MiceChat too ... thats the dual purpose

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by MiceMan
    Did you click the link?
    Yeah I did....but to be brutally honest i don't know why anyone would buy merch that has to do with a thread on a messege board.

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    Are you guys serious???
    Did you click the link?

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Are you guys serious???

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    replied
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    started a topic Where In The (Disney) World Merch

Where In The (Disney) World Merch

Ok, Club 33 has created a not for profit store selling items with the logo for the popular Where In The (Disney) World Threads.

(Click on image to shop!)

This store is not making a profit for Club 33 and most items also feature micechat to help cross promote. I have already placed my order ... how about you?

-MiceMan

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X