This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: a Fishbulb Avatar Gallery.

Fishbulb's various avatars make me laugh every time.

So tell me, Fishy, (you don't mind if I call you Fishy, do you?) care to show them all?
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: Wanted: a Fishbulb Avatar Gallery.

:blush:

Well thank you JL. I do try to make them amusing. They must all fit this criteria: Homer Simpson as PART of a Disney Attraction. Not riding it, not near one, not being captured in an on ride photo, but PART of one. It yields some funny results.

I did present a gallery of my avatars in this thread
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15022

That was for my 500th post. I do not plan on doing another gallery until my 1000th post when I become a full on loser.

Thanks for the kind words and boy do I have more avatars up my proverbial sleeve. And yes Call me Fishy. All my friends do.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals. �
    Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

thanks for the link Fishy.
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

You two are so cute!

FB - The avatar with Homer as Yeti is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

) All I can do is smile on this one.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb
            And yes Call me Fishy. All my friends do.
            ooh! :cwink: what else can we call you? :croll:

Comment

You Rock FB
              :crazylegs

Comment

I concur about the yetti homer.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X