X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a scale of 1 to 10 . . .

. . . rate your life.

I'd say roughly 7.5, closer to an 8. And I'm happy with that. Any higher and I think I'd be kidding myself

I've gotta say, I am much better off than some (and I am grateful, honestly) and my petty complaints don't justify scoring myself any lower than 4.

I would be surprised and a little suspicious of anyone scoring themselves 10, don't you agree?

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10 . . .

That's a hard one.

I'd say it's about an 8.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

well i would say 8.5ish.
      Why not Life's good apart from my NRL Team not winning any games yet! grrrr

sigpic

Comment

About a 7.5.

Got a girl, a job and a holiday booked. Would like a change of job though
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

I think I would rate my life a different number at different times. There have been times its been around a 5, there have been times its been around a 9. I guess if I had to average it it would fall somewhere around the 7 range.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

being that i've known what a -1 feels like...it's hard not to say 10! but for reality sake...8.5 :-)

Comment

I'd say about an 8.5. My personal life is a 10. My work life is about a 7, at least until my promotion takes effect.

Comment

Love life: 10. Only because there is no 11. My wife is fantastic and SO SEXY!!!
                Job: 7. Night counseler at a residential treatment school for girls. Easy, mostly just staying up at night. could be more involved or more pay, but I'm very happy with it.
                Health: 7. Nothing majorly wrong. I have bad teeth and feet. other than that.. i'm fine... perhaps could lose a few pounds.
                Family 9.5. No real problems there. big family where everyone is still on good terms. Apart from the random arguments, all is well.
                School: 4. I hate higher education and have never done well in any school. I'm a tad dislexic and frankly can't see the real point behind a good 90% of what they assign.
                Goals: 9. working on the thrid draft of my novel. Can't complain about that.
                Possesions: 5. I have a lousy apartment and my car is getting old...but I have been to Disneyland 32 days since June.
                Spiritual: 8 Small lackings due to negligence.
                Social: 2. I don't really have any friends that I don't call using a internet handle.

add it up and average it out: 6.83 Looks like I need to find more friends and do better at school to be better.
                St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

I'd have a 10 life if my in laws weren't such freaks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X