Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't necessarily recommend this one, but when I was in college a few of my friends got into another friends dorm room and proceded to remove every single item in the room including the door, needless to say the guy wasn't very happy. Personally my b-day is March 31st and so I've never been real creative for the holiday.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

My first anniversary is this april fools so I think I might need to hold back on the tricks this year.
      Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
      I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
      ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

I once moved my mothers car around the corner, she thought it was stolen. A good friend of hers was a cop so I convinced her to call her instead of 911, (the friend was in on it) "filed a report" the whole 9 yards. LOL

Comment

I just read something about a band that I like quite a bit breaking up...I am too gullible.

Comment

I am WAY gullible. Trader Sam (from the Disney Experience) wrote a letter on his blog and website saying that Disney was shutting him down (which is plausible) He had however put April Fool! right below that in the same color as the background, so it was invisible. Luckily for me, my aggretor (which is subscribed to his blog) deoesn't do text color and I could see it.

He got me. Big time. I rest assured however that I am not the only one. At least I found out.

Comment

Originally posted by Momzilla59
              Vaseline on a doorknob ohyes, a classic...vaseline on the toilet seat :devil:
              I was trying to think of something to do to my husband today, but I have no imagination. I saw this post and immediately went and vaslined the door knob when he went to bed last night. I thought he was gonna kill me ( he generally has a stick up his butt), but he was laughing really hard! It was great! Thanks for the idea!
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

hmm. only a few hourw left.. and no joke yet... (thought i got an administrator to pull an April fools joke on the school kids.. she said she was leaving... then at the end of the day she said how she loved the kids... then APRIL FOOLS..... brilliant...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X