Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?

I can not keep tortilla chips and salsa in the house . I'll be fine for a few days and then I'll eat the whole bag!

The other thing I cannot keep in the house is Robin Eggs. They are the reason I did not lose any weight this past week! Or month for that matter!

Re: What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?

Slim Jims and Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips.
    Nothing matters in this whole wide world, when you're in love with a Iowa girl

Comment

Re: What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?

anything chocolate and/or hostess
      MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Guacamole from a place called Tom's Farms here in Anaheim....gone in a flash! Always have with the Organic Blue Tortilla chips...YUM!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Yum. Chips and good guac are my favs, too.

Brownies with made with hot fudge are hard to keep away from...

Comment

Add another one for guacamole and tortilla chips.

Hey Wolfy, the next time that we get together, hook us up with some of Tom's best!

Thanks!

Comment

Chips and quac...yup a weaknes here too

Fresh baked anything is my big weakness.....I can not absolultly can not pass by with out eating it...hell just knowing it's in the house is too much...

I once ate an entire platter of baklava in a day....Costco size platter....un I think that's 30 pieces or so :blush: but damn it was gooooooood
              procrastibating

Comment

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Comment

a fresh pack of sourdough bread & real butter! = T R O U B L E!

Comment

Coke in a 2-liter bottle. I'll drink the whole thing in one sitting. I always buy my Coke in cans so I don't get crazy!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Brownies hands down. They will be gone!
                      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

lol.....Princess Fruitsnacks...they are so darn fruity and good....

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey
                          Add another one for guacamole and tortilla chips.

Hey Wolfy, the next time that we get together, hook us up with some of Tom's best!

Thanks!
                          You've got it! I'll buy a ton of it for the whole crew!
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Sounds GREAT!

Can't wait!

Comment

Any Kind of Ice Cream -- I only buy pints if I just can't help it -- but I still stuggle

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X