This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sunday on MiceChat...

I hate Sundays. They are the most pointless day of the week. Apart for people who live near Disneyland and go on MiceChat.

Well for those of us who aren't so lucky (I have 351 miles to go before I reach my nearest Disneyland) what are you doing today? And more importantly, what would you like to be doing today?

I would like to be sipping an ice cold Diet Coke in front of Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom, being serenaded by the nearby Dapper Dans and watching the horse-drawn trolley totter past. It will be nice and warm with a slight breeze, and I can smell popcorn and candy.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

Re: Another Sunday on MiceChat...

I am not a fan of Sunday either.... It's our laundry day :bang:

I would much rather be strolling along Main Street USA stopping in the Crystal Palace for some yummy breakfast and enjoying the beautiful scenery outside Cinderella Castle and go visit Tinkerbell!!!

Yup.... I'd rather do that on my Sunday
    ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

I got some laundry to do, then I'm going to the beach to see my friend's band play.

Comment

I am working today but I would much rather be at the park with my friends. Ah well. I work until 7pm with my youth, so I guess there could be MUCH worse things, right?
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Sitting on the porch in front of the Horse Shoe, waiting for Billy Hill and the Hillbilly show and people watching. Coffee and a male chocolate chip cookie. You know one with nuts. lol.
          Originally posted by lazyboy97O
          How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
          Originally posted by steamboatpete
          Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

I have to grade papers, calculate report card grades, and then input them for tomorrow...

What would I rather be doing? Almost anything in WDW....luckily, I only have to wait until Friday, when I get to go there with the students and music department...

All I have to do is get through today alive
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Yep, sitting here in front of the computer wishing I was heading to the noon meet. Wait...It's right now! Missed another one...

Comment

I have to say I like Sundays...

Its my get to sleep in and be lazy day.
                Its also race day! Woo Hoo! Go Mark Martin!

and its day the whole family is home together.

yes.. I like Sundays.

(but if I could be at DL today......:lol: )
                Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

sitting here, listening to the race, and daydreaming of my friends at the big meet. Can September get here any faster? :beg::beg::beg:

I WANT TO GO NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!
                  Originally posted by aashee
                  We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

I did a 38 mile bike ride, with a break for pancakes at mile 22. Then took some pictures of some civil war re-enactors camped by a covered bridge. (And this is California?)

If I can't be at the meet keeping an eye on Hakuna Makarla, I might as well enjoy myself on a bike ride.
                    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                    2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                    sigpic

Comment

Today is actually a pretty good Sunday. No homework or work!

But I would love to be enjoying a Pinable Float in the Enchanted Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Trekkie Dad
                        I did a 38 mile bike ride, with a break for pancakes at mile 22. Then took some pictures of some civil war re-enactors camped by a covered bridge. (And this is California?)

If I can't be at the meet keeping an eye on Hakuna Makarla, I might as well enjoy myself on a bike ride.

:lol: :lol: This reminded me of those lean cuisine commercials!
                        we're all here pouting...complaining...feeling sorry for ourselves...then you pop up with I did a 38 mile bike ride!!! hahaha!
                        we love you anyway! :-)

Comment

okay..aside from my friends all being at DL without me
                          ~~~~ deep sigh~~~~ i LOOVE sundays!, church, friends, nice home made meal, and my one day to not do chores, not make appointments, not drive kids all over a zillion miles..not help anyone w/ homework, not run errands... just cook, snuggle, watch movies..not have to put the pups in the kennel...
                          I LOVE SUNDAYS! :yea:

Comment

The big MC meet today is making me think of my California visit this august.

Comment

I would rather be cruising the Western Caribbean on a Disney ship. Feeling the boat rock back and forth and the warm sea misty breeze blowing by while stroling on the promenade deck. Stopping for a Pina Colada and then relaxing on a deck chair surveying the wide open sea. I think I need to take a nap to dream about it.
                              Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X