Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junk food galore!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by stinkerbell
    I like sweet/sour and crunchy, so I'm a sucker for Spree candy or Sweet Tarts. Weird craving.....I know. Why can't I crave ice cream like a normal chick?
    Now I want Bottlecaps! For somereason my brain goes straight from Spree to Bottlecaps. And I get all the coke ones and rootbeer ones, I don't share
    Or Nerds, mmm especially in the little mini box sizes that way I can put a whole box in my mouth at once



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by dsnylndmom
      Now I want Bottlecaps! For somereason my brain goes straight from Spree to Bottlecaps. And I get all the coke ones and rootbeer ones, I don't share
      Or Nerds, mmm especially in the little mini box sizes that way I can put a whole box in my mouth at once
      OMG! I don't like the cola or root beer ones. We can split a box! Do you like banana Runts? Cause I hate those.....you can have mine!! And those mini-Nerd boxes are the best....fit right in my mouth..... :devil:

      The Easter Bunny brought Courtney and giganto box of Nerds for Courtney....I'm patiently waiting for her to open it.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by stinkerbell
        OMG! I don't like the cola or root beer ones. We can split a box! Do you like banana Runts? Cause I hate those.....you can have mine!! And those mini-Nerd boxes are the best....fit right in my mouth..... :devil:

        The Easter Bunny brought Courtney and giganto box of Nerds for Courtney....I'm patiently waiting for her to open it.
        I don't like the orange ones and I love the cola and rootbeer ones. The banana runts are GOOD!!

        Salty- BBQ chips or pretzels

        Sweet- Cookies

        Sour- Nerds


        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by stinkerbell
          OMG! I don't like the cola or root beer ones. We can split a box! Do you like banana Runts? Cause I hate those.....you can have mine!! And those mini-Nerd boxes are the best....fit right in my mouth..... :devil:

          The Easter Bunny brought Courtney and giganto box of Nerds for Courtney....I'm patiently waiting for her to open it.
          The Easter Bunny tried to stuff mini boxes of Nerds into the hunting eggs but sadly they didn't make it :devil:

          Okay Nicki can have alllll the Banana runt 'cause I hate 'em too but I LOVE the strawberry ones, drool! Claire and I share the Bottlecaps(cause Nicki will steal my cola ones and rootbeer ones)

          I also LOVE razzles, but I hate the purple ones, in fact I won't eat ANY grape flavored candy, NONE, tastes like Dimetapp, bleech

          And I love Skittles but can't eat 'em(they make me have to spit) :lol:



          Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

          Comment


          • #25
            Note to self: Do NOT buy Skittles for the ride from Sac to Anaheim with dsnylndmom.

            Comment


            • #26
              Which ones are the strawberry ones? The heart shaped ones? You can have the lime, apple and orange runts.

              Yes, I will steal the cola and rootbeer bottlecaps(Yum)

              What are razzles?


              Originally posted by stinkerbell
              Note to self: Do NOT buy Skittles for the ride from Sac to Anaheim with dsnylndmom.

              I will bring a BIG bag of Skittles just for Dsnylndmom :devil:


              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                Which ones are the strawberry ones? The heart shaped ones? You can have the lime, apple and orange runts.

                Yes, I will steal the cola and rootbeer bottlecaps(Yum)

                What are razzles? Sweet or Sour?
                The strawberru are the heart shaped ones, mmmmm I don't like the other runts, well except orange. My kids get a whole lot of purple and red(not pink)candy from me

                You haven't experienced Razzles? The Candy That Turns Into Gum??? You must have Razzles!!!

                Can I just say Boston Baked Beans?



                Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                  Can I just say Boston Baked Beans?

                  No. Yuck!! :devil:

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by stinkerbell
                    No. Yuck!! :devil:
                    Fine more for me!!

                    Oh and TicToc props for the Red Vines, I LOVE some Red Vines! I have to have Red Vines at the movies!

                    OH OH Gummi Cola Bottles!!! mmmmmmmm
                    and
                    Hot Tamales YUM



                    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Mmmm......Hot Tamales. They burn a hole right through my lip, but still I want more. My sister and I have a cinnamon candy weakness that must be genetic--my dad is the same way.

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Originally posted by stinkerbell
                        Mmmm......Hot Tamales. They burn a hole right through my lip, but still I want more. My sister and I have a cinnamon candy weakness that must be genetic--my dad is the same way.
                        When we were kids my friends and I used to rub Hot Tamales and Red Devil jawbreakers along our lips to make them red and poofy it was like Pre-Lip Venom



                        Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          I love Samoas (coconut under chocolate) from the girl scouts...actually... maybe i just love the girl scouts?
                          "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

                          [FONT=Arial Narrow]

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                            I love Samoas (coconut under chocolate) from the girl scouts...actually... maybe i just love the girl scouts?
                            Dont get me started on Samoa-y goodness!! I know there is one, maybe two Girl Scout Cookie threads on here and you will see me praise the heavenly goodness known as Samoas, drooolll



                            Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                            Comment


                            • #34



                              mmmmmmmmmmm........Corndogs
                              Yes, it is fast....

                              No, you can't drive IT.

                              Drive it like it's stolen.













                              Comment


                              • #35
                                god everything!!!!!!
                                favorite salty/sweet combo...chocolat dipped potato chips (heaven)
                                anything Godiva (I'm a chocolat snob, very few chocolates are worthy, but those that are..stay outa my way!!
                                (although I do have a weakness for reese peanut butter cups...go figure)

                                I love banana runts and boston Baked beans.

                                Brownies...I can't say no.

                                I love candied Ginger (dipped in a dark chocolat....)

                                hmm, I'm noticing a trend, dip it in dark chocolat and I will eat most anything...........

                                ....hmmm


                                oh and cinnamon bears, I forgot to add those...
                                procrastibating

                                Comment


                                • #36
                                  I am going to hunt down the first person who mentioned cheesecake, and slap them silly. Now I have a cheesecake craving. Darn you!

                                  Comment


                                  • #37
                                    ohhh, chololat cheese cake

                                    the cheesecake factory makes a chocolate Godiva cheesecake,

                                    Too Die For
                                    procrastibating

                                    Comment


                                    • #38
                                      .
                                      Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 08:51 PM.

                                      Comment


                                      • #39
                                        Oh Lord...what isn't?

                                        Fantasia Ice Cream
                                        Caramel Corn from the DL Candy Palace
                                        Schwartzwalderkirschtorte
                                        Napoleans
                                        M&Ms
                                        See's Candy
                                        "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

                                        Comment


                                        • #40
                                          oooo I forgot Whatchamacallit!
                                          "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                                          You set the bar I could not live up to
                                          Tonight the light is breaking through
                                          So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                                          Zebrahead

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X