This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stinkerbell
    I like sweet/sour and crunchy, so I'm a sucker for Spree candy or Sweet Tarts. Weird craving.....I know. Why can't I crave ice cream like a normal chick?
    Now I want Bottlecaps! For somereason my brain goes straight from Spree to Bottlecaps. And I get all the coke ones and rootbeer ones, I don't share
    Or Nerds, mmm especially in the little mini box sizes that way I can put a whole box in my mouth at once

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
      Now I want Bottlecaps! For somereason my brain goes straight from Spree to Bottlecaps. And I get all the coke ones and rootbeer ones, I don't share
      Or Nerds, mmm especially in the little mini box sizes that way I can put a whole box in my mouth at once
      OMG! I don't like the cola or root beer ones. We can split a box! Do you like banana Runts? Cause I hate those.....you can have mine!! And those mini-Nerd boxes are the best....fit right in my mouth..... :devil:

The Easter Bunny brought Courtney and giganto box of Nerds for Courtney....I'm patiently waiting for her to open it.

Comment

OMG! I don't like the cola or root beer ones. We can split a box! Do you like banana Runts? Cause I hate those.....you can have mine!! And those mini-Nerd boxes are the best....fit right in my mouth..... :devil:

The Easter Bunny brought Courtney and giganto box of Nerds for Courtney....I'm patiently waiting for her to open it.
        I don't like the orange ones and I love the cola and rootbeer ones. The banana runts are GOOD!!

Salty- BBQ chips or pretzels

Sweet- Cookies

Sour- Nerds

Comment

The Easter Bunny tried to stuff mini boxes of Nerds into the hunting eggs but sadly they didn't make it :devil:

Okay Nicki can have alllll the Banana runt 'cause I hate 'em too but I LOVE the strawberry ones, drool! Claire and I share the Bottlecaps(cause Nicki will steal my cola ones and rootbeer ones)

I also LOVE razzles, but I hate the purple ones, in fact I won't eat ANY grape flavored candy, NONE, tastes like Dimetapp, bleech

And I love Skittles but can't eat 'em(they make me have to spit) :lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Note to self: Do NOT buy Skittles for the ride from Sac to Anaheim with dsnylndmom.

Comment

Which ones are the strawberry ones? The heart shaped ones? You can have the lime, apple and orange runts.

Yes, I will steal the cola and rootbeer bottlecaps(Yum)

What are razzles?

Note to self: Do NOT buy Skittles for the ride from Sac to Anaheim with dsnylndmom.

I will bring a BIG bag of Skittles just for Dsnylndmom :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                Which ones are the strawberry ones? The heart shaped ones? You can have the lime, apple and orange runts.

Yes, I will steal the cola and rootbeer bottlecaps(Yum)

What are razzles? Sweet or Sour?
                The strawberru are the heart shaped ones, mmmmm I don't like the other runts, well except orange. My kids get a whole lot of purple and red(not pink)candy from me

You haven't experienced Razzles? The Candy That Turns Into Gum??? You must have Razzles!!!

Can I just say Boston Baked Beans?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                  Can I just say Boston Baked Beans?

No. Yuck!! :devil:

Comment

No. Yuck!! :devil:
                    Fine more for me!!

Oh and TicToc props for the Red Vines, I LOVE some Red Vines! I have to have Red Vines at the movies!

OH OH Gummi Cola Bottles!!! mmmmmmmm
                    and
                    Hot Tamales YUM

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Mmmm......Hot Tamales. They burn a hole right through my lip, but still I want more. My sister and I have a cinnamon candy weakness that must be genetic--my dad is the same way.

Comment

Mmmm......Hot Tamales. They burn a hole right through my lip, but still I want more. My sister and I have a cinnamon candy weakness that must be genetic--my dad is the same way.
                        When we were kids my friends and I used to rub Hot Tamales and Red Devil jawbreakers along our lips to make them red and poofy it was like Pre-Lip Venom

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I love Samoas (coconut under chocolate) from the girl scouts...actually... maybe i just love the girl scouts?
                          "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                            I love Samoas (coconut under chocolate) from the girl scouts...actually... maybe i just love the girl scouts?
                            Dont get me started on Samoa-y goodness!! I know there is one, maybe two Girl Scout Cookie threads on here and you will see me praise the heavenly goodness known as Samoas, drooolll

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm........Corndogs
                              Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

god everything!!!!!!
                                favorite salty/sweet combo...chocolat dipped potato chips (heaven)
                                anything Godiva (I'm a chocolat snob, very few chocolates are worthy, but those that are..stay outa my way!!
                                (although I do have a weakness for reese peanut butter cups...go figure)

I love banana runts and boston Baked beans.

Brownies...I can't say no.

I love candied Ginger (dipped in a dark chocolat....)

hmm, I'm noticing a trend, dip it in dark chocolat and I will eat most anything...........

....hmmm

oh and cinnamon bears, I forgot to add those...
                                procrastibating

Comment

I am going to hunt down the first person who mentioned cheesecake, and slap them silly. Now I have a cheesecake craving. Darn you!

Comment

ohhh, chololat cheese cake

the cheesecake factory makes a chocolate Godiva cheesecake,

Too Die For
                                    procrastibating

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Oh Lord...what isn't?

Fantasia Ice Cream
                                        Caramel Corn from the DL Candy Palace
                                        Schwartzwalderkirschtorte
                                        Napoleans
                                        M&Ms
                                        See's Candy
                                        "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

oooo I forgot Whatchamacallit!
                                          "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                                          You set the bar I could not live up to
                                          Tonight the light is breaking through
                                          So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                                          Zebrahead

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X