Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

is there a cop in the house?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a cop in the house?

:ot: is anyone in our micechat community in law enforcement... Sam & I are supposed to 'call the cops' this afternoon..& i'm not even sure if this is worth going through with if the police are going to just laugh at us!

Re: is there a cop in the house?

I'm not a cop but my dad works for a poilce department... What's up? Share with the group
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Curious, never heard of a scheduling a call to the cops. What's the problem?
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

My uncle and my dad were in the sheriff's dept, what's going on?
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

my son got his ipod stolen at school..this is a very small high school, son knows for sure there are only 3 kids there w/ lime green ipods... his got lifted & he didn't see the kid do it..but he was the only one behind him in the class, when sam turned around to the desk it was gone & so was the kid...ff to next day.. said kid offers one of sam's friends a 'lime green ' ipod for sale for 125... the girl says okay (knowing it's probably sam's) in the meantime someone apparently tipped the kid off over the weekend because he now says he sold it to someone else.
          so............. principal tells sam he should call the police & report it.
          is there even a 'case' here or are they just gonna laugh at us?

Comment

They won't laugh, Definitely call the cops, at least to report the iPod stolen and that you have a possible lead.
            "Tonight I wash my hands of you
            You set the bar I could not live up to
            Tonight the light is breaking through
            So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
            Zebrahead

Comment

Yes, report the theft and the suspicious activity.

Also report it to the school administration.

Include in the report any identifying marks that could help identify the iPod as being yours. The serial number would be the best form of ID, but also any peculiar markings on it. Do you still have the box? The serial number should also be on that.

Also, (and I'm no iPod expert) but isn't it computer controlled for the song lists or something like that (only a certain iPod can download from your I-Tunes account).

I'd put the squeeze on the suspect to find out what he/she did with it. Then verify if that person has it and what type of story was given to him/her about the origin of the iPod.

Good luck!

Comment

I really don't mean to be mean but I would never take an I-POD to school with me considering the high price people pay for them. It is inevitable that someone is going to steal it if they have the chance. I really hope that the cops don't laugh at you and actually track it down for your son. However this may be a lesson to him to be more careful with his property. I hope and pray that he gets his I-Pod back though. Good luck.

(Ok-the stoneing of BDBopper can now begin after the whistle blows)

"No one will stone anyone until I blow this whistle"
                Originally posted by aashee
                We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Originally posted by BDBopper
                  I really don't mean to be mean but I would never take an I-POD to school with me considering the high price people pay for them. It is inevitable that someone is going to steal it if they have the chance. I really hope that the cops don't laugh at you and actually track it down for your son. However this may be a lesson to him to be more careful with his property. I hope and pray that he gets his I-Pod back though. Good luck.

(Ok-the stoneing of BDBopper can now begin after the whistle blows)

"No one will stone anyone until I blow this whistle"

naw...you're not being mean hun.. in a sense i completely agree with you.. as far as i'm concerned w/ the ipods..hand helds, phones...i don't even know how kids concentrate at school anymore!!!
                  but... he's 17 & 1/2 & I battle w/ 'but all the kids take theirs' .. all in all he's an extremely responsible kid & it's this other kid that was the idiot.
                  so..update...he called and they took him seriously, all the info, kids name & all the details...they said pretty much if the guy did actually sell it they prob. won't get it back..but they agreed with my son that he should at least 'pay' for it w/ a scare from the cops.
                  the whole thing just makes me sick...he had such a remarkable 2 years long collection on there... i was so proud of his 'mix' for a kid his age :-(

Comment

My brothers a RCMP in canada (royal canadian mounted police) I would DEFINATLY call the cops.. yep i would... I did for soemthing similiar ..

when I lived in canada while I was showering some kid came in our house (we didnt lock the doors during the day as we lived in a small town) he went into my sons bedroom and took his nintendo 64 and VCR.. I felt violated as I was home..

I called the cops.. and the guys was caught,.. we fsort of new who it was

call them

Friends for life

Comment

well tell your son that he should just record my interenet show and bam! There's a killer mix right there. LOL

Thanks for not throwing any stones! Phew!
                      Originally posted by aashee
                      We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Tip for those with iPods and other small popular electronics - have the back engraved with your name, or some other identifying symbol or initials.
                        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I'm not a cop, but I got arrested once! Does that count?
                          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by BDBopper
                            well tell your son that he should just record my interenet show and bam! There's a killer mix right there. LOL

Thanks for not throwing any stones! Phew!

geesh! are you kidding? only thing i'd throw at you are hersheys kisses!

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                              I'm not a cop, but I got arrested once! Does that count?

as long as you didn't take his ipod! lololol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X