X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PirateMunkee
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
    Congrtulations! I am so happy for you, you deserve it. Your artwork is great.

and remember too have fun with this...
    I always have fun with art. I can be occupied for hours with just a sketchbook pen and naked lady in front of me. OMG did I just say that?!! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    Congrtulations! I am so happy for you, you deserve it. Your artwork is great.

and remember too have fun with this...

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    Yay! Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• PirateMunkee
    replied
    Originally posted by girl anachronism
    How great, I wish I had your luck.
    Now if I can just sell them on a regular basis so I can quit my crappy job and spend more time creating more art. Actually, as my father said, if it wasn't for bad luck we would have no luck at all. I believe this all is a result from hard work and prayer. Praying to God, praying to my dad and Walt Disney(Since my goal is to be an artist in his dream) to pray for me (It's a Catholic thing). Sorry for the religious spiel but it's a tough time for Catholics right now.

Leave a comment:

• PirateMunkee
    replied
    Originally posted by Momzilla59
    Way to go!
    Doesn't sound like Luck, but a recognition of your work! You've got some Very nice stuff on your art page.
    Thanks. All that stuff is from my Beginning Drawing and Advanced Drawing Classes (I needed to take those before I could take the classes I really wanted) My techers in those classes told me numerous times that I was way advanced forthe class but still, I learned something and my talent evolved to the next level. Just wait untill I put my paintings on my site

Leave a comment:

• Momzilla59
    replied
    Way to go!
    Doesn't sound like Luck, but a recognition of your work! You've got some Very nice stuff on your art page.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Analyst
    replied
    congrats! Remember, be thankful for it, and dont take it to granted It will come just like that, but can vanish even faster

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    How great, I wish I had your luck.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Congratulations Pirate!! I wish I could check it out and celebrate with you.
    Best wishes!!

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Go Munkee Go Munkee!! :monkey: That's GREAT! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    replied
    Coo. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    Originally posted by PirateMunkee
    Oh yeah, I'm not stoked about this but please pray for the Pope. Thanx!!!
    will do...

(nice oportunity you have...)

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    Congrats PirateMunkee!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Yay PirateMunkee!!!!!! This is awsome!!!! Take lots of pics!

Leave a comment:

• migitmouse88
    replied
    congrats...
    oh and awesome avatar (runaway brain was great )
    have you planned our plan to overtake the world with monkeys yet? :monkey:

Leave a comment:

• PirateMunkee
    started a topic Stoked!!!!

Stoked!!!!

One of the surf shops that I have my artwork in just called and aked if I wanted to be in an open studio art show with two other local artists. I'm soooooo stoked. The owner of the shop is covering ALL advertising puting it in the local papers and making flyers. The owner ran for local office and has some pull. It's going to be on May 21st at 7:00pm here in Santa Cruz. If anyone would like to come, let me know and I'll give the details.

Oh yeah, I'm not stoked about this but please pray for the Pope. Thanx!!!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X