This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex and Chocolate

Ok, I always thought that dark chocolate was reserved for guys and baking. What gender are you and do you prefer milk or dark chocolate.
    Tall, "Dark", and Handsome
    28.00%
    Manly with a Sweet Center
    32.00%
    Bitter Beauty
    12.00%
    Sugar Princess
    12.00%
    Who cares? I'm a Chocolate Junkie!
    16.00%
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

If you choose the last option, does that mean you're gender neutral?

So, you are implying that a person who don't identify with any specific gender doesn't have a preference on chocolate?

Comment

I'm not a chocolate junkie (am I the only woman who isn't?) but I really like milk chocolate. However, it has to be high quality... I'm not a Hershey's fan at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Socapex
        If you choose the last option, does that mean you're gender neutral?

So, you are implying that a person who don't identify with any specific gender doesn't have a preference on chocolate?
        I don't think so. I mean, I chose the "Manly, sweet center" option because I think that's me. I am very sweet or nice on the inside and I'm somewhat rough on the outside. (Although my avatar might not exactly show that.)

Comment

I am the dark side.
          "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I voted randomly

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

(deleted.) somehow these things make me post it twice. sorry!

Comment

Sugar Princess :lol:

I don't like chocolate that much (unless it's white :drool but the occasional Godiva or chocolate and something (Peanut Butter!!!) is very satisfying.
                "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                You set the bar I could not live up to
                Tonight the light is breaking through
                So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                Zebrahead

Comment

That poll gives me a zit.
                  "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Milk chocolate is disgusting. Dark all the way! (70-90%!)
                    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
                    -
                    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
                    -
                    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
                    -
                    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

Chocolate junkie.... milk, dark, white.... as long as its chocolate. Oh, and yes I'm a girl!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

white, dark , milk as long as its Godiva , Godiva , Godiva!!!!! I had the best thing from godiva a fruit skewer ( bannans and strawberries) dipped in chocolate... this is killling me they arent open at 11:30 at night dang... hummm maybe hot Krispy Kreams chocolate donuts.....or nyquil to forget all these chocolate cravings and cure my cold

Comment

Dillitante Sugar Free Chocolate Flavored Bar for me....
                          but I'd eat dark chocolate and fresh raspberries all day long if i could

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Well. Milk Chocolate is not on the list.

I am a man but I don't like Dark Chocolate, tase like burnt to me. JMO

Comment

I love a good rich chocolate. The type that when you smell it, you think of love and beauty. The tyoe that you just take a small bite and let it slowly melt on your tongue. So smooth, so sweet, it's like running your tongue along the soft smooth skin of your lover. As it melts and carreses your tongue, the sensations of the sweet necter envelope it like a hot, passionate kiss. The soft moans as the chocolate takes affect. Wow, I'm spent. Some people like their chocoate with nuts.
                              >>Alan<<
                              Member 216

Comment

Wow, I sure killed this thread.
                                >>Alan<<
                                Member 216

Comment

I'm not big into chocolate either. Unless it's brownies. Mmm... brownies... or chocolate syrup on ice cream... YUMMY!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X