• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H0x0re$?

4pr1# 00#$, 4nP m4% 4# #572 P13 1n h3##4pr1#

00#$, 4nP m4% 4# #572 P13 1n h3##... R7M H0x0r$

Did anyone else get this April fools joke? :confused:
    I can read most of it...but I did have to ask my 13 yo for help!
    (She claimed it was a different dialect that what she spoke.. :lol: )
    What does it say already??
    I've got...
    April Fools, and ..from there I give up.
    Any takers?

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

It's called "leet" and it's the language of losers with too much time on their hands, a modem, and not enough neurons working at the same time; otherwise more popularly known as hackers. It's called leet because you're supposed to be "elite" if you can read or type it. It's pretty much a junior high school secret code for everyone in the "Why won't girls talk to me?" club.

Lame....

Comment

I know what |33t speak is, I just want to know what it Says
      Like I said, different dialect that that which I usually run across.

Comment

It's cryptograms...

The title of the page was...
        00#$, 4nP m4% 4# #572 P13 1n h3##

So pluggining it with the rest, you get:

4pr1# 00#$, 4nP m4% 4# #572 P13 1n h3##... R7M H0x0r$

Well, we know that H0x0r$ is misspelled, because there should be a different character for 'a' and 'o', but we can replace many of the others (assuming 0 is 'o')...

4pr1# oo#s, 4nP m4% 4# #572 P13 1n he##... R7M Hoxors

Humm, he##. Repeating letters after he mean it's got to be hell.

Apr1l ools, 4nP m4% 4l l572 P13 1n hell... R7M Hoxors

Obvisouly April. Did our hacker crew forget a f, or is that what cause the misformating? (there was a funky line on the page).

April (F?)ools, 4nP m4% 4l l572 P13 in hell... R7M Hoxors

Humm, I wonder what: 4nP m4% 4l l572 P13 is?
        -Monorail Man

Comment

Oh, my bad.

Ummm, yeah, I got nothing.

I think it may say something like, "Ha ha! You've all been owned by a thirteen year old! >:-) I rule! If only those other kids who take my Cheetos every day at lunch posted here. Respect my authoritahhhhhh!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman
            I think it may say something like, "Ha ha! You've all been owned by a thirteen year old! >:-) I rule! If only those other kids who take my Cheetos every day at lunch posted here. Respect my authoritahhhhhh!!!!"
            :lol: :lol: :lol:

I solve cryptograms and this one had me stumped...unless the letters are numeric characters (alt+)...hmmmm

Comment

I'm retarded because this whole time I thought I couldn't log in so I was sadly watching as a guest. But I just hadn't tried again after the site came back up

Duh.
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
                4nP m4% 4l l572 P13 is?
                Just guessing....

4nP = and

m4% = ?????

4l = Al

l572 = ????

P13 = pie

1n = in

h3## = hell

So, somebody's saying something about Al with a pie, in hell???

Hmmm.... I can think of a few people....

Comment

http://www.google.com/intl/xx-hacker/

Comment

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...n/kidtalk.mspx

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33

Wow, that's crazy. Is that done by google, or by hackers? If it's done by google, isn't that just encouraging people to be hackers?

All this hacker business and hacker language is new to me.
                      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

So what does it say?
                        Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
                        http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
                        sigpic

Comment

Tink, you don't have a 13 yo geek in your house yet, do you?
                          Bwaahahahaaaa....man are YOU in for some suprises!

Thanks y'all - I'm gonna 0ut|33t that kid of mine now!

Comment

Momzilla, no I don't. Give me another 10 years though.

My 2 year old does use the computer already. Better than some of my older relatives, too!

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                              Wow, that's crazy. Is that done by google, or by hackers? If it's done by google, isn't that just encouraging people to be hackers?

All this hacker business and hacker language is new to me.
                              No, Google does it. They have an Elmer Fudd one too. Very funny.

http://www.google.com/intl/xx-elmer/

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman
                                l572 = ????
                                I'm assuming that's "Lutz," cause "7" is commonly used as a t, and I can see how "2" could be a z. The reason they have a "5" for a has me stumped, though. :lol:
                                "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Duh me...and here I thought the site was down yet again...
                                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                                  Marge: Pink.
                                  Homer: D'oh!
                                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Well I'm bored and was just sitting here talking to MM I think I've solved the little encrypted message... so much fun!

April Fools, and may U all die in hell...r7m Hoxors...
                                    or... April Fools, and may Al Lutz die in hell..r7m hoxors

Man he really rocks... or not. Either way I don't think it really matters.
                                    Last edited by Verto1; 04-01-2005, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto1
                                      Well I'm bored and was just sitting here talking to MM I think I've solved the little encrypted message... so much fun!

Man he really rocks... or not. Either way I don't think it really matters.
                                      Unfortunetly the second one seems more likely. I mean, why would they use two different numbers for the two ls?

Comment

Originally posted by Verto1

thanks verto1 for the translation - y'all have some good skills.

Well, happy freekin april fools to the fool who did it! Fool!

again I say FooL!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X