X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TinkPink
    replied
    Man, I am the nosiest person! I wanna know who he "offended"! What happened! I can't live in a world of secrets!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Don't leave, things happen!! When you get done with the art gallery, come back soon. I enjoy your posts. Cheer up and come back soon.

Leave a comment:

• Snacks
    replied
    Originally posted by Orcatime
    You can be my minion. I seem to be minionless at the moment. :lol:

(#300)
    Do we get to go to france??

Leave a comment:

• Orcatime
    replied
    Originally posted by Snacks
    Who will I be a minion for???
    You can be my minion. I seem to be minionless at the moment. :lol:

(#300)

Leave a comment:

• IndyJn511
    replied
    But... but.....you CANT go!!!! Come back soon!

Leave a comment:

• Flint
    replied
    Originally posted by PirateMunkee
    Hey everyone, I'm outta; here for awhile. I inadvertantly posted something that hurt a fellow MiceChatter's feelings. I never wanted to hurt anyone's feelings and just wanted to make people smile. Well, if I had hurt anyone's feelings I just want to appologize. Besides, I need a break from the computer. I have an art show I have to prepare for and school starts again next week. I will pop in now and again but I wont be posting for awhile. I also will be checking for the NorCal Meet #2 to see where and when it's happening.
    Later Days and Better Waves everyone!!!!!!
    Don't leave... if you let every drama queen and oversensitive nimrod dictate where you hang out, what you post, or how you spend your time enjoying yourself, you're going to have a sad, frustrating life.

Good luck with the art!

Leave a comment:

• Snacks
    replied
    Who will I be a minion for???

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyKyle
    replied
    Come back soon my friend!

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Well, I hope you don't stay away too long- good luck with your ahow and come back soon !

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    I'll miss you!

Leave a comment:

• migitmouse88
    replied
    and your monkey army cant focus on its goal to rule the world without you :monkey:

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    PirateMonkee
    Don't leave, we love having you on the boards
    You always have something interesting to add to the discussion

Leave a comment:

• PirateMunkee
    started a topic I'm outtie for awhile

I'm outtie for awhile

Hey everyone, I'm outta; here for awhile. I inadvertantly posted something that hurt a fellow MiceChatter's feelings. I never wanted to hurt anyone's feelings and just wanted to make people smile. Well, if I had hurt anyone's feelings I just want to appologize. Besides, I need a break from the computer. I have an art show I have to prepare for and school starts again next week. I will pop in now and again but I wont be posting for awhile. I also will be checking for the NorCal Meet #2 to see where and when it's happening.
    Later Days and Better Waves everyone!!!!!!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X