Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

board feature

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• board feature

Will we ever get a countdown feature?

Do you mean to use in the signatures?

Oh my gosh, I hope not! Those things are annoying! :devil:

Comment

-Monorail Man

Comment

That's right folks. "Soon" is now a registered trademark of the MiceChat Admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
          That's right folks. "Soon" is now a registered trademark of the MiceChat Admins.
          Haha!! That is just perfect. I couldn't resist laughing so much I had to reply. Thanks for that at 2am. <3 :lol:

Comment

Who needs a counter? I know as of right now there is exactly 179 days, 23 hours until I whip the gang into the car for the Great Disney Trek.
            daysto.exe is a fun little ap!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

I just think they are neat to have in the sigs.

Comment

explain? please?

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                  explain? please?
                  Do you mean explain the point of the countdown feature?

At the risk of being moronic, I will anyway.

The idea would be that you could have something in a post or your sig that automatically counted down to your specified date/event/holiday etc.

ex.

There Are 23 Days Until (insert occasion here)

Comment

Risk of being moronic?????????????? WTH does that mean? I did not know what this was about- now I do....

Given that I don't know how to take your post- I guess thanks..... :confused:

Comment

Risk of being moronic?????????????? WTH does that mean? I did not know what this was about- now I do....

Given that I don't know how to take your post- I guess thanks..... :confused:
                      Moronic=Sounding like a moron.

I was afraid I would explain about the wholw countdown thing and then you would come back and say "I already knew that!" and then I would sound like a moron.

And now of course I'm having to explain the hwole thing so I sound like a moron anyway.

Comment

I know what the word moronic means (and I am not one FWIW)-but no, I did not know what the whole countdown feature would be, so you did not sound like a moron.

Telling me what moronic means comes a bit closer though

Comment

Telling me what moronic means comes a bit closer though
                          At least I have the uncanny ability to predict future moronic activities. Now you see, this is exactly what i was trying to avoid. Ahh! Perhaps it would be best if I stopped talking...

Comment

No worries Club 33- :lol:

I would not mind a count down, as long as it's attactive to look at.

Comment

No worries Club 33- :lol:

I would not mind a count down, as long as it's attactive to look at.

Ah yes, well I'm sure it will be. Happy birthday by the way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X