Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

board feature

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• board feature

Will we ever get a countdown feature?

Do you mean to use in the signatures?

Oh my gosh, I hope not! Those things are annoying! :devil:

Comment

-Monorail Man

Comment

That's right folks. "Soon" is now a registered trademark of the MiceChat Admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
          That's right folks. "Soon" is now a registered trademark of the MiceChat Admins.
          Haha!! That is just perfect. I couldn't resist laughing so much I had to reply. Thanks for that at 2am. <3 :lol:

Comment

Who needs a counter? I know as of right now there is exactly 179 days, 23 hours until I whip the gang into the car for the Great Disney Trek.
            daysto.exe is a fun little ap!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

I just think they are neat to have in the sigs.

Comment

explain? please?

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                  explain? please?
                  Do you mean explain the point of the countdown feature?

At the risk of being moronic, I will anyway.

The idea would be that you could have something in a post or your sig that automatically counted down to your specified date/event/holiday etc.

ex.

There Are 23 Days Until (insert occasion here)

Comment

Risk of being moronic?????????????? WTH does that mean? I did not know what this was about- now I do....

Given that I don't know how to take your post- I guess thanks..... :confused:

Comment

Risk of being moronic?????????????? WTH does that mean? I did not know what this was about- now I do....

Given that I don't know how to take your post- I guess thanks..... :confused:
                      Moronic=Sounding like a moron.

I was afraid I would explain about the wholw countdown thing and then you would come back and say "I already knew that!" and then I would sound like a moron.

And now of course I'm having to explain the hwole thing so I sound like a moron anyway.

Comment

I know what the word moronic means (and I am not one FWIW)-but no, I did not know what the whole countdown feature would be, so you did not sound like a moron.

Telling me what moronic means comes a bit closer though

Comment

Telling me what moronic means comes a bit closer though
                          At least I have the uncanny ability to predict future moronic activities. Now you see, this is exactly what i was trying to avoid. Ahh! Perhaps it would be best if I stopped talking...

Comment

No worries Club 33- :lol:

I would not mind a count down, as long as it's attactive to look at.

Comment

No worries Club 33- :lol:

I would not mind a count down, as long as it's attactive to look at.

Ah yes, well I'm sure it will be. Happy birthday by the way.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X