This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Avatar Thread

Avatars have become somewhat of a facination in them selves here at MiceChat. Whether we're gawking at Cousin Orville's latest creations, or rating them or changing them or trading them, avatars have certainly capured our interest.

Now I know there are some people who wonder how certain people make their avatars, or where they get them, or would like to have someone make them an avatar, so I think this could be the place.

Let's have this be our one-stop-thread for avatar discussion.

Incedently, in case you're curious, here's how I made my avatar:

1. I designed the animation in flash.
    2. I exported the images as PNGs
    3. I compiled them into an animation in Jasc Animation Shop

*snort*
    I called my 13 year old into my room and asked him to take some pictures of me. I had a friend resize them for me because despite all I can do on my computer I have yet to figure this one out, and I added the little Mickey at the bottom and poof! That's me!

I'm going to do something more creative, but I have been lazy lately.

Comment

Due to my less than superior typing skills, I appear to have misspelled "Thread" in the title of the thread. Could a mod please change that? Thanks.

Comment

You had a lot of work to make yours.... I found mie.... before that i had a friend deisng it in MS paint/photo shop.... then put it together in a .gif.. and give it to me... then i made some slight modifications....

Comment

Whined to Evil Minion about not having a picture, he sized this one down for me He rocks :bow:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

i just googled mine! teehee

Comment

oh luscious dole whip....mmmmmm. I had dole float last night!!!! YUM
              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
              Marge: Pink.
              Homer: D'oh!
              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I had a friend from another site make mine for me based on a googled image. It was a simple crop and resize deal, but I had a brand new computer at the time that didnt have any picture editing software, not even paint!
                Free Ipods!
                Free X-Box 360!

Comment

I took a digi pic of my favorite Disney shirt.

If Growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree.....
                  I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up
                  Not Me!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X