This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GILMORE GIRLS Fans!

Hey I thought I might post something here for any other disneyphiles who might also be Gilmore Geeks, post whats on your mind about the show and anything Gilmore!
    " And we can dream our dreams forever, dream our dreams together, we open our hearts make a wish on a star in the sky..."
    Light Magic 1997-1997

Re: GILMORE GIRLS Fans!

We have a thread in the entertainment section. It's got spoilers (in black), interviews with ASP, episode discussions, etc. Feel free to join us!!!!!! We have about 3 pages and could always use more input on things.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by WaltsFavorite02
      Hey I thought I might post something here for any other disneyphiles who might also be Gilmore Geeks, post whats on your mind about the show and anything Gilmore!
      Hi, jump in and help yourself!
      http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17927
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

There's also a Gilmore girls club if you subscribe to gold. Seems silly to start yet another thread.

Comment

or, to re-issue our favorite hair-covered-Buddha's line:

it's been done.
          These are the games that never end.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X