Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So You Think You know Your MiceChaters, Huh?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So You Think You know Your MiceChaters, Huh?

Everyday we engage in lively discussions with people we've never seen or met. We may get a picture in out mind of what we think people are like.

So, what do you think your MiceChat buddies are really like? My only requirement (please follow) is that you leave me out of it!

Yeah, I know. "So, why would he start a thread which he doesn't want to be involved in?" Well, I value my privacy.

Keep in mind, this is to have fun and have a good laugh at. Plus, we may get to see how close you are.

Originally posted by Club 33
    Well, I value my privacy.

Same here. but feel free to guess away about anything you want about me. however, depending on wat it is. I may or may not tell you if your right.

Comment

Oh, so are you saying we have to come up with some sort of descriptive blurb about who we think some of our favorite chatters are? :confused:
      Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

I've always pictured Cousin Orville as a mild-mannered man during the day, but at night he becomes the Avatar God, creating disturbing and thought provoking avs.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

I could cheat because I know a large handful of Micechatters personally-

Mamabot and Dsnylndmom are ferociously fabulous Sephora addicted Uva drinking fun loving Disney fan moms- just like me. (ok, I have never had a drink at the Uva Bar)

Disneyphile is a crazy creative romantic, renn faire loving wench, and a really reliable friend. I know this because....well, because she is MY reliable friend!

And I would like to continue with the image (true or not) that "O" is just the delightful hunk of sexy cuteness I have come to enjoy!

LOL- Ok, I'm done. :devil:

Comment

What if someone listed quotes from certain micechatters...then we'd quess who quoted them? Some of us are quite distinct in personality....just a thought the get this thread a movin'...
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
            Marge: Pink.
            Homer: D'oh!
            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
              Mamabot and Dsnylndmom are ferociously fabulous Sephora addicted Uva drinking fun loving Disney fan moms- just like me. (ok, I have never had a drink at the Uva Bar)
              Someday we will shop at Sephora together then go have a drink at Uva.

Nephythys is a great mom who loves her kids dearly.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                What if someone listed quotes from certain micechatters...then we'd quess who quoted them? Some of us are quite distinct in personality....just a thought the get this thread a movin'...
                That's a great idea. I know I won't get any, but others might.
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                  Someday we will shop at Sephora together then go have a drink at Uva.

Nephythys is a great mom who loves her kids dearly.
                  It's a date then!
                  (I really can't wait to get back out there!!)

Comment

Disneyphile, hard working creative ball of energy. She loves life and loves love. She found the love of her life and is going to keep him. She builds Tiki patios in her spare time and is a great inspiration. She is very much a Wiccan and enjoys being so. She is super intelligent and is never satisfied with what she knows. She is a great friend.
                    >>Alan<<
                    Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                      It's a date then!
                      (I really can't wait to get back out there!!)
                      <hands on hips> I KNOW you don't think you're going to Sephora and Uva WITHOUT ME

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I think of Ortizmo...and I think of thumbs-up jesus.... nothing else....
                        Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
                        http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJn511
                          I think of Ortizmo...and I think of thumbs-up jesus.... nothing else....
                          There are some women here I wish would think of Jesus when they thought of me.
                          "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

That's funny. When I think of Ortizmo, Jesus isn't any where CLOSE to the images I get...
                            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                              That's funny. When I think of Ortizmo, Jesus isn't any where CLOSE to the images I get...
                              :lol:
                              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink

Yeeeeouch!

You must be thinking of the guy with the pitchfork then?

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                  There are some women here I wish would think of Jesus when they thought of me.

:lol: Don't most guys wish that???

and don't most women wish guys would treat us like the Queens we are???

I feel bad, I don't know you all well enough to say what I think. I just joined on Saturday!!!! But I am glad to know there are people who are as fanatical about Disneyland as I am!!!
                                  Last edited by Disneykat; 04-05-2005, 11:38 AM.
                                  Katie :yea:
                                  Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                  :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Ortizmo frightens me...and i think i like it

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                                      :lol: Don't most guys wish that???

DING DING DING!!!

We have a winner.

You're dead on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                        DING DING DING!!!

We have a winner.

You're dead on.

The blonde can be taught!!!!!!!! Just kidding. I know alot about boys, but I still haven't figured them out...and I will refrain form further taking this thread WAY off topic....

Back to your regular posting.....
                                        Katie :yea:
                                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X