Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disneyland Dating...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Dating...

I was wondering, being new to MiceChat and all...has anyone ever met/found someone on MiceChat and gone on a nice Disney Date? I'm looking for a nice guy to go out with to Disneyland...where would I post such a thread? Maybe I'm delusional, but it sounds like such a dream date to go to Disneyland with someone you like.
    Carpe Noctem

Re: Disneyland Dating...

Aww!
    And yes it has happened and continues to.
    I say, get Gold and check out the MC Singles Club, even though it's not that active.
    Come to some of the regular Sunday at noon at the Hub meets.
    Just post and get to know pople more.
    Good luck

Ah... I just went to your MS so I suggest you join the friends of Ephelba (I spelled that wrong!) MC Gold Club as well.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Also, don't try so hard when it does come to meeting a mate on MC...just let it happen
      Last edited by Disneykat; 05-01-2006, 09:08 AM.
      Katie :yea:
      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Yes... trust me. Don't try to hard. I've tried whining about my singleness on here... so far, nobody has bothered to PM me with a "I'm madly in love with you -- MARRY ME!"

Gold is definately the way to go. Sign up now!
        -Tim

Comment

I didn't whine per se, but I think I made my singleness known to some degree.

Someone essentially PMed me to the extent of FBs words. Not really, but that's a simple explanation.

People truly do meet and couple up on MC. It's quite common.

Simple advice: be yourself, stay positive, and have fun!

I defer the other half of my story to A. and whatever she cares to add.

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
          Yes... trust me. Don't try to hard. I've tried whining about my singleness on here... so far, nobody has bothered to PM me with a "I'm madly in love with you -- MARRY ME!"

Gold is definately the way to go. Sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by fastpassmountain
            I didn't whine per se, but I think I made my singleness known to some degree.

Someone essentially PMed me to the extent of FBs words. Not really, but that's a simple explanation.

People truly do meet and couple up on MC. It's quite common.

I defer the other half of my story to A. and whatever she cares to add.

I DID whine. And loud.

I didn't believe it myself, but MiceChat really is the worlds best matchmaker! Unfortunately however, these things just happen. I'm of the belief that if you try too hard, you'll set yourself up for failure. Like FPM said, be yourself and just have fun here.

I think FPM and I are both VERY grateful that we went to Karla's meet. Meeting the world famous Hakuna Makarla was fabulous... but meeting each other was better. :love:

Oh, and dates at Disneyland are simply amazing!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Thanks all! Sounds like great advice! I've been interested in the Sunday Hub-meets. How would I know who the MiceChat People were if I went to the Hub on any given Sunday?
              Carpe Noctem

Comment

Somaybe I need to put something huge, loud and bright in my signature announcing my deperation then? (Um, not that I'm calling either of you desperate!!)

Sundays at noon at the hub by the white rabbit statue... we're the big and loud group There's usually a post in the Meets forum with a poll about who's going.
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Honestly, just do like everyone else has said and let things happen. Don't push too hard because you'll be happier if you just meet someone randomly.
                  Woof!

Comment

You guys are lucky who live near the park and can actually meet each other in person. Not so easy for those of us who live thousands of miles away!

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                      Somaybe I need to put something huge, loud and bright in my signature announcing my deperation then? (Um, not that I'm calling either of you desperate!!)
                      LOL, I was past desperation... I had moved on to morose acceptance of terminal singledom!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

there is so much found love here on micechat Also some upcoming weddings and mybe more i would think in time
                        :crazylegs

Comment

Originally posted by nakturne
                          I was wondering, being new to MiceChat and all...has anyone ever met/found someone on MiceChat
                          To repeat everyone else, yes, people do meet each other through Micechat. Not that micechat is a dating service, but couplings do occur. That happens in any group environment, whether in person or online. I would be surprised if there wasn't any matchings made.
                          where would I post such a thread?
                          you already started one, . In all seriousness, just start replying to threads; start new, insightful, witty, entertaining, educational, and/or fun threads; make a meet (park and non-park) or two. Let people get to know who you are. Everyone here is a friendly character, and we don't bite (but if anyone does, hope you will get used to the nibbling).
                          Maybe I'm delusional, but it sounds like such a dream date to go to Disneyland with someone you like.
                          Nope, you are not delusional. The Park offers so much in the way of making memories, whether on the slowest or busiest days. Even the littlest things can make all the difference. The key is just enjoying the company you are with, and it will all fall into place.
                          Originally posted by fastpassmountain
                          Couldn't have said it better myself,

Comment

Bear and I double dated to an amusement park for an early date; Six Flags unfortunately, not DL. We had a great time and learned a lot about each other.
                            A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                            In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Here, if folks want a badge, they can use this one (only, save it to your own webspace, don't just link it to mine):

And yes, couples have most certainly met in the Disney online community. My boyfriend Talon and I met at the first Single Riders Meet Disneyphile arranged 2 years ago (on another site, before MiceChat was created), and a month later, she and Frodo Potter met, and then, well, I don't know how many couples care to reveal themselves, but I know of at least two other pairings that happened as a direct result of involvement in MiceChat or with people involved with Micechat.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X