Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Have you ever googled your username?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever googled your username?

I tried it, my name came up lots. I was amazed. try it, see what your user name comes up as, so cool.

Re: Have you ever googled your username?

Haha...I just googled my username: Experiment 626. Nothing but Stitch references. Also has game cheats and codes for the game Experiment 626 for PS2.
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I just googled mine and it has links to my posts here. :lol:

MiceChat - View Profile: MellyMouse
      MiceChat is a Disney message board centered around discussion about the Disney parks. MiceChat has a great community, filled with a great passion for ...
      micechat.com/forums/member.php?u=1362 - 30k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Thats just one of them, Looks like there are a few more for some of my posts.

I googled my real name and found a web site with old pics of my ex and me. We were camping and I was like 20 at the time. An old friend of mine has them up. Great, now I need to renew that friendship and get them taken off. :rant:
      Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Theres not a chance in hell I could find mine. Theres thousands of Speedways in the world! My real name? I play the oboe for some Australian symphony orchestra.
        BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
        October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
        April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
        December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
        July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
        July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
        February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
        February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
        TRIP REPORTS

Comment

I'm a famous chain of very hip and trendy nightclubs.
          http://www.pacha.com/
          Check out Google images of Pacha. Some of those pics with the women and cherries are pretty, uh..."interesting".

PACHA is also the Presidents Advisory Council on HIV and AIDS. Yikes! I think I like the cherry sucking chicks better!

And from Wikipedia...
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacha_Camac
          Pacha Camac was the deity worshipped in the city of Pachacamac by the Ichma.
          Pacha Camac was believed to have created the first man and woman, but forgot to give them food and the man died. The woman cursed Pacha Camac, accusing it of neglect, and Pacha Camac made her fertile. Later it killed her son and cut the corpse into pieces, each of which became a separate fruit or vegetable plant. The woman's second son, Wichama, escaped, so Pachacamac killed the woman. Wichama sought revenge and drove Pacha Camac into the ocean.

Double yikes! I would never deny anyone food if I were a god! Heck, I'd give them all the cherries they could suck...er, eat! :lol:

Comment

Wow - most refer to my posts from here, mousehub, intercot west, so, I guess you should be careful what you post!
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

All I got was references for threads on the Barrow-Downs... Which was a Lord of the Rings site that I was a member of, and for here
              Strangly the major thread that came up, multiple times, was the one for The New Church of Walt
              I guess I also have a Xanga page... never have heard of that
              Nothing too strange, and all things I know about
              I've looked up my name before and I never really get anything just because it is quite unique
              WDW College Program Alumni
              May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
              May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
              Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

Comment

I got all mice chat stuff & my myspace profile!

Comment

First thing that comes up is some 19 year old who stole my identity on a deviant art forum, my Digital Grin profile, another teen punk who stole my identity and has a live journal under that name, some y-gallery thing (not me), my profile on DogReader (geeze I forgot I even had that one), my eBay profile, a MiceChat profile, Thefourcorners.ca where I am a mugwump (another one I forgot), something in German???????, another MiceAge reference, MacAddict forum, a Diagon Alley site, another live journal reference (never been there), MySpace, holy cow theres my email addy from a guestbook I signed, more eBay, stuff written in... Arabic?

Geeze... what about my SpyMac acct? But mostly a lot of junk comes up! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

stuff for mice chat

but when i typed my realname in showed art work i did when i was 12

Comment

This is a bitscarry....Like my Old website came up, plus like all these MC posts...and My Space......My Real Name is another Story...Aparently I am a lawyer...And the first MC thing to pop up Is my Little baby called The teen Scene

Comment

Mine brought up a list of Gay Ski Resorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Cabin
                          Mine brought up a list of Gay Ski Resorts.
                          Heh. :lol:

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

it came up with my posts, smugmug, user pofile and some other stuff....lol

Comment

Brings up Micechat and another board.

My real name? I'm a photographer in Santa Rosa. And I'm a guy. I think I'm also an author or a professor.
                              I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X