Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Poll... How well does your spouse, or significant other tolerate Micechat?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Poll... How well does your spouse, or significant other tolerate Micechat?

Just curious... My wife tolerates it, she doesn't have the fire inside of her for Disneyland that I do. But, she tolerates me being online here... to a point
    Enjoys Micechat with me
    9.76%
    Tolerant of my time on Micechat
    24.39%
    Indifferent of my time spent on Micechat
    18.29%
    Somewhat intolerant of my time spent on Micechat
    13.41%
    Very intolerant of my time spent on Micechat
    2.44%
    He/she doesn't know about my secret life on Micechat
    4.88%
    I am not currently in a relationship
    20.73%
    This is a stupid poll
    6.10%
    I am THAT spouse or significant other and I HATE YOU ALL!!
    0.00%
    Last edited by Circarama; 04-06-2005, 09:52 AM. Reason: My first poll, had to make some corrections.
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

My hubby complains sometimes, when I read him this poll, he wanted me to answer with "I hate you all" but I don't think he REALLY feels that way- he just thinks it wierd that I love you all so much.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I like the poll idea, but it seems more suited to the MiceChat Lounge then the Disneyland Forum.

Comment

move the poll....

I have no other... so no one to opose...

Comment

It's not MiceChat specifically, she hates that I spend so much time on the computer at all.
          "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
          - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Must remember to Log Out when leaving MiceChat, otherwise I might be on the Girlfriend's account, or her on mine....

Heck, it WAS the Sunday Noon meets that brought us together....

She BETTER pick the FIRST choice
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

He mocks me hard - but I think he secretly reads MiceAge now. He started pulling out random facts about Typhoon Lagoon and tried to blame it on me, LOL.

Comment

I usually do the Micechat thing at work, I tell Hubby all about it and he seems interested, but like most he is not the Disney Fan I am. My daughter would love to post, but being 8...her typing, spelling and grammar wouldn't get her ideas across...maybe in a few more years, she'll join in to.
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

It depends on my husbands mood.
                  Sometimes he is just as eager to hear what is going on as I am. Such is the case lately, with our upcoming visit. I printed out the new collector stuff last week, and he flipped for the POTC talking skull replica.
                  he is not a computer person though, so sometimes he is jealous of the time I spend on it.
                  Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

As I am kinda new to this board (just joined last night, in fact...) my boyfriend doesn't yet know about my existance on MiceChat yet. He's as big a Disney fan as I am, too, though. ^^;

Comment

My husband is tolerant of it...actuly I think he really enjoys that I am on it.
                      Why? well he plays a lot of internet games (EQ2, and a bunch of others) and they REALLY annoy me...particularly the amount of time he spends playing them, then I discovered mousechat...now he laughs at the amount of time I am on the computer and I don't bug him about his computer time quite as much.

the only thing he doesn't like about it is that when we are both on his games run slower because of the networking. (ha ha...hmm I should use that to my advantage...when I'm on micechat live it really slows him down...hmm)
                      procrastibating

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
                        I like the poll idea, but it seems more suited to the MiceChat Lounge then the Disneyland Forum.
                        Sorry about that. How can we move it? :confused:
                        Charlie :wave:
                        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Naughty girl...
                          I am glad I don't have to compete for the computer though.
                          Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

He doesn't know because I view the boards while at work during the day.

...back to work I guess ; )

Comment

My honey is registered on here, but has yet to post. He doens't get much time online, since he's been working, and we aren't usually on our computers after work in the evening. (Too much time having fun and building Tiki Room patios. Heh.)
                              [email protected]

Comment

Fortunately, my girlfriend is as much a Disneyfile as I am. That was a lucky happenstance! She doesn't post here but enjoys reading the posts and talking about them.
                                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
                                  Must remember to Log Out when leaving MiceChat, otherwise I might be on the Girlfriend's account, or her on mine....

Aw... I always thought that was so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer

All true and I did pick the first choice.

Comment

My husband doesn't like it and will complain about it, but I get to say "YOU MADE ME MOVE HERE AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS AND I STAY HOME ALL DAY WHILE YOU ARE AT YOUR GREAT JOB AND THESE ARE MY ONLY CONNECTIONS TO DISNEYLAND NOW SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A DAMN WORD!"

And then he shuts up for a few days and I get to play on the boards with no bitching until we we repeat.
                                      Last edited by TinkPink; 04-06-2005, 08:36 PM. Reason: spelling!
                                      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Don't have one, so it's not an issue. My kids could care less. Now, when I DO have an SO- they better love Disney, so, it won't be an issue then either.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X