Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create a new User Title!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by mamabot
    For the record, Malibu Minion is the newest addition to the MiceChat Staff.
    Hmmm.












    Comment


    • #22

      Comment


      • #23
        Disneykat: Adusting horns/halo as we speak (choose one )
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
        Marge: Pink.
        Homer: D'oh!
        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
          Disneykat: Adusting horns/halo as we speak (choose one )
          :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
          That as great! Thanks Cuzcogirl!

          Comment


          • #25
            Like I said, I'm really terribly sorry If I got anybody upset. I hate accidently upsetting people. MiceChat is such a great place and I don't want to be one of the people who ruins it.












            Comment


            • #26
              Cuzco-Cosmo-Topia

              Ortizmo-Will Flash for Booze

              Mamabot-Loses Pants

              Disguy-The Evil Twin

              Malibu Minion-Plays in Traffic

              TinkPink-SoCal Or Bust

              Snack-Hemi Honey

              Nephy-Banana Wench*

              Dustysage-I'm Too Sexy for Everything

              Stinkerbell-LemonDrop-alicious*

              Disneyphile-Goddess of the Bodice*



              *Mamabot helped!



              Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                Cuzco-Cosmo-Topia

                Ortizmo-Will Flash for Booze

                Mamabot-Loses Pants

                Disguy-The Evil Twin

                Malibu Minion-Plays in Traffic

                TinkPink-SoCal Or Bust

                Snack-Hemi Honey

                Nephy-Banana Wench*

                Dustysage-I'm Too Sexy for Everything

                Stinkerbell-LemonDrop-alicious*

                Disneyphile-Goddess of the Bodice*



                *Mamabot helped!
                :lol:












                Comment


                • #28
                  Ha ha, I love it! Am I the first who is actually going to change mine?
                  �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson


                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Club 33
                    Like I said, I'm really terribly sorry If I got anybody upset. I hate accidently upsetting people. MiceChat is such a great place and I don't want to be one of the people who ruins it.

                    I understood what you menat. I am still not sure who all the mods are. It was a logical question. Remeber, everything we say here is open to misinterpretation.
                    >>Alan<<
                    Member 216




                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Dsnylndmom- I need a Rasberry Martini, I lead people into busy streets


                      Comment


                      • #31

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          maybe some user titles we can understand figgy- we don't all speak leet
                          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



                          Do you MiceChat?
                          Help support the site you love:
                          -Visit the MiceChat store
                          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

                          DMCA for life, yo.
                          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Originally posted by dramaqueen
                            maybe some user titles we can understand figgy- we don't all speak leet












                            Comment


                            • #34
                              I Need An Asistant.... (I am joking around.. Something said before about leet Besides i have to translate it using a translator myself anyway ....) :devil: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:


                              Club 33: Universal 1773 translator....

                              Comment


                              • #35
                                I am known as the Banana Wench by my faire friends- yes

                                But I'll do you one better- :devil:

                                Nephythys : Mistress of the Frozen Phallus

                                Now- if only I could get that to fit! :lol:

                                Comment


                                • #36
                                  Originally posted by Nephythys
                                  I am known as the Banana Wench by my faire friends- yes

                                  But I'll do you one better- :devil:

                                  Nephythys : Mistress of the Frozen Phallus

                                  Now- if only I could get that to fit! :lol:
                                  :lol: Mistress of the FP?



                                  Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                                  Comment


                                  • #37
                                    Can be confused with fastpass- then again, that has some humor as well :lol:

                                    Comment


                                    • #38
                                      I actually changed my avatar, for the first time ever. I'll probably change it back soon enough though. Now I wont be able to regocnize my oen posts...












                                      Comment


                                      • #39
                                        Originally posted by Club 33
                                        Ortzimo 3000: "Sorry for the inconvience"
                                        I dont get it.
                                        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

                                        AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

                                        Comment


                                        • #40
                                          Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                          I dont get it.
                                          God Final Message to His Creation: "Sorry for the inconvience"

                                          -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy












                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X