This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I'm pissed off because my team was kicked out of the playoffs" thread

Mainly for me and LDF to gripe about our teams poor playoff performances.

So, razor blades anyone?

Re: The "I'm pissed off because my team was kicked out of the playoffs" thread

Hey...we could make this like the DMCA except with the additional common denominator that our teams suck!! There's nothing like a little comradery to help you get through the fact that your team just blew major chunks in front of the entire world. Make mine a double.

(pulls up a stool...)

My name is localdisnyfan. My team, the Lakers, just got their butts whupped by the Phoenix Suns in one of the ugliest NBA loses in the history of mankind. They didn't show up to play, and the Suns just drove by them like they weren't even there. I would like to thank coach Phil Jackson for his use of the Triangle offense which has worked so amazingly well since Shaq left. I would like to thank Mitch Kupchak for finding us Andrew Bynum who will be a great basketplayer sometime in the next millenium. I would like to thank Kobe for showing us what kind of leader he truly is in the second half of that game. I would Like to thank Kwame Brown, but I can't because he's a friggin idiot for getting involved in some Kobe situation...

I need a drink. I need many, many, many drinks. :bang:

Comment

Well its not football season yet but I'm pretty sure come about the middle of say... October I'll be in here griping about my Rams.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Sports eat poo

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
        ~

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
          I need a drink. I need many, many, many drinks. :bang:
          Hey I got a bottle of margarita and I think I've only had 4 of them. Theres plenty left if ya want one.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda
            Well its not football season yet but I'm pretty sure come about the middle of say... October I'll be in here griping about my Rams.
            You can gripe about them for their performance LAST season...

Comment

Hey I got a bottle of margarita and I think I've only had 4 of them. Theres plenty left if ya want one.

Hit me.

Comment

mhm

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

You can gripe about them for their performance LAST season...

They played last season??

:lmao:

Comment

My name is Splashmountainfreak, and my team is the Flames. They just got the crap beat out of them by a team from Anaheim. Shout out to the team who decided not to show up the 2nd period in game seven. Now, I know that the point of the game is to get goals, but hey, three shots in a period is just perfect! Oh, and way to go by screening the goalie on the first 2 goals, because the goalie has a much better chance of saving it if he can't see the goddam puck. Dion Phaneuf, you were amazing at giving up odd man rushes and Hamrlik, wow were you good at not breaking them up. If only that was the point of the game...

Jello shot please...many of them...

Comment

Hit me.
                      Its strawberry, hope you don't mind. It was only $11 and the others were $15 so I went the cheap route.

Comment

You know what we need is a good micechat drinking song...something to cheer us up when we're down. Anyone know any?

Comment

Its strawberry, hope you don't mind. It was only $11 and the others were $15 so I went the cheap route.
                          If it's got alchohol, I'll take it. Don't worry about the glass. Just leave the pitcher.

Comment

My name is penguinsoda and my team is the Rams. Yes I know its not football season yet but it doesn't matter. They are playing just about as well right this moment as they probably will play when the actual season starts so who cares. They had one shining moment in the sun when they won the Super Bowl oh so many years ago. Then Kirt got hurt, and Kurt got older and the magic faded away. But I have my dreams. I have my dreams of walking out to my car to go somewhere, and jumping up and down in the middle of the driveway screaming, "THE RAMS WON THE SUPER BOWL! THE RAMS WON THE SUPER BOWL!" as my daughter turned around and promptly walked back into the house before someone realized we were related.

Ahhhh... memories.

Comment

Splash as got a pretty good song on his myspace about hockey.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X