This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranger things have happened

Ahhhhh, in a quest to find things to ease my stress I found ALOT of humor in this. This may be one of those "I guess you had to be there" moments, but i just wanted to share.

I have an office with a HUGE window. Luck me hee hee!!! Outside the window is a 4 1/2 foot wall (to cover up the a/c unit outside my office) and on it are planeters with fake flowers (No idea why the priest did fake ones as opposed to real, but I digress). When the weather is warm I get little lizards running along the wall. When they reach the top guess what they do???

PUSH UPS!!!!!

it's sooooooo funny!!!!! I guess they want to look their best for me these days. i mean swimsuit weather is upon us!!!
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

mating ritural???

(I like swimsuit weather... hehe.... beaches... waterparks...)

Comment

I've seen this too, while camping. If I remember right it has something to do with their body temperature or something like that. Yeah it's funny to look at.

Comment

I had a bearded dragon, (charlie), that would do this too. I thought it was a dominant/submissive thing. I remember someone telling me to do that with your hand in front of the lizzard as submission. But i could be totally WAY off. Maybe it's a temp thing?
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
        Marge: Pink.
        Homer: D'oh!
        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I think the temp thing is pretty accurate!!! I'm not at all knowing on why this is It just made me laugh out loud and thankful for the fact that my office is isolated from a good many people so they didn't think I had lost it!!!!

Comment

Never mind, I was wrong. It is a sign of dominence (showing off). I just googled it.

Comment

i'm gonna nickname this one Arnold...after the Governator!!!!!

Whoa...you know it's time to go home when....katie starts naming lizards

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X