Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carousel of progress, and inoventions...... any one have these on video?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carousel of progress, and inoventions...... any one have these on video?

I was in inoventions and the folks I was with did not want to stay, I did not get to see everything, in fact only got to see a few things I would love to acually view a video of this place and all there is in it. Also I have heard about this carousel of progress, but never saw the inside or what its all about, I would also like to see a video on this since I may never get the chance to see these things again. Anyone please????

Re: carousel of progress, and inoventions...... any one have these on video?

I will look on my DVD's tonight to see if any of them have good clips of Caroussel of Progress and then I will recommend them to you. That is all I can do though.

Comment

http://www.carouselofprogress.com/Th...ss%20video.htm
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

thanks Alias!! I watched it, but was sad to see they changed the voices in it. I liked the old voices it was interesting! so is that building ( inoventions) where carousel of progress was?

Comment

Yes, and now home to ASIMO & Talk To Stitch
          http://asimo.honda.com/disneyland.asp
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innoventions
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Carousel of Progress is at WDW now.

Comment

I miss COP. I went on that attraction so many times, I think I know it by heart. Karla, let's you and me fly back to Orlando to see it.
              >>Alan<<
              Member 216

Comment

I heard it is in beat up condition right now in WDW and on the chopping block.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfHearts
                  I miss COP. I went on that attraction so many times, I think I know it by heart. Karla, let's you and me fly back to Orlando to see it.
                  www if onyl I could! I am lucky to make it to the store this week. ( I paid every bill for the month

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X