• This is one crazy news story

http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/9229472/detail.html

The title of the story...

"Couple arrested for asking directions"

Sounds like a big mess for the Baltimore PD
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: This is one crazy news story

What a bunch of tools!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Sounds like something cops in my hometown would do. Jerks.

Comment

Yeah sounds like something the cops would do to me. For some reason they HATE me... I've been stopped by cops for no reason a few times.

Once I was in San Diego at a California State Bar Leadership Conference, and was walking around Mission Bay on a public walkway when I got harrassed by two police officers that kept repeating questions quite angrily in order to "confuse" me. After they asked for my ID and gave it back, I asked them what this was about. They just said that people don't usually exit the hotel I was staying at, to a public walkway. Ummmm, WTF????
        I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
        sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog
          Yeah sounds like something the cops would do to me. For some reason they HATE me... I've been stopped by cops for no reason a few times.

Once I was in San Diego at a California State Bar Leadership Conference, and was walking around Mission Bay on a public walkway when I got harrassed by two police officers that kept repeating questions quite angrily in order to "confuse" me. After they asked for my ID and gave it back, I asked them what this was about. They just said that people don't usually exit the hotel I was staying at, to a public walkway. Ummmm, WTF????
          Oh come on Cherny.... you KNOW you look like a criminal!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
            Oh come on Cherny.... you KNOW you look like a criminal!!!!
            Oh yeah, lol. Damn, and I thought all that time I spent in the Jewish Mafia was washed from my demeanor. Or was it the Gay Mafia? I forget.

As far as the article is concerned -- I hope those people get a good attorney who tells them to start therapy so that they can get some emo distress damages. I would want a formal apology from the PD as well as each police officer involved, some kind of public reprimand or suspension of those officer's badges, as well as compensation.
            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
            sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Wtf? Can't give them directions to I-95? Jesus.

Comment

Isn't the police motto, "To protect and serve"? Sounds like this witch was protecting herself from having to serve!

Comment

Lesson learned....don't get lost in Baltimore!!!

Oh by the way...Chernie, do do kinda have that criminal smile..hehe!
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Wow.

It can be tricky getting around the Camden Yards area. I was heading there for an Orioles game a few years ago and missed the exit off the freeway. I tried to double back at the next exit, but ended up heading towards the waterfront. Traffic made it impossible to pull over or turn around, plus I wasn't exactly sure where I was going.

The good news was I ended up parking near the waterfront shops and restaurants where I had a blast before and after the game. The better news was I didn't need any assistance from a Baltimore cop.
                    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

There is a perfect N.W.A. song that comes to mind after reading this story.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X