This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prank call

So, I was talking with Hilsbro (troy) on msn, when my cell phone rings. Here is the conversation.
    Colin: Hello?
    Unknown Caller:Hello, may i please speak to colin.
    Colin: This is him
    Unknown Caller:
    this is Tiffany from Adult XXX calling about you subscription. You owe our company 63 dollars for your overdue video.
    Colin: What the hell? You got the wrong number.
    Unknown Caller: Colin ------ (insert my address here) ?
    Colin: Listen you ******* don't you ever call back here you little pranker.

so, remember, they called my cell phone so they must of known me personally. I'm trying to figure out who it was, but it was a blocked ID. Any idea on how to find out who it was or the phone number?
    Last edited by RegionsBeyond; 02-23-2014, 02:01 PM.

Re: prank call

Sorry I can't help but man thats scary.

Comment

in a way it was funny....If they call him back he is going to have his dad answer
      Last edited by Hilsbro; 05-29-2006, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pveticket
        So, I was talking with Hilsbro (troy) on msn, when my cell phone rings. Here is the conversation.
        Colin: Hello?
        Unknown Caller:Hello, may i please speak to colin.
        Colin: This is him
        Unknown Caller:
        this is Tiffany from Adult XXX calling about you subscription. You owe our company 63 dollars for your overdue video.
        Colin: What the hell? You got the wrong number.
        Unknown Caller: Colin Sommer (insert my address here) ?
        Colin: Listen you ******* don't you ever call back here you little pranker.

so, remember, they called my cell phone so they must of known me personally. I'm trying to figure out who it was, but it was a blocked ID. Any idea on how to find out who it was or the phone number?
        :lol:
        this was way funny. one of your friends did it you can be sure. a ultimate prank >.... :lol:

Comment

Since the number was blocked, there's no way to know who called.

Comment

my friend callde me and made his # private..i forgot the # to dial..lol

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
              Since the number was blocked, there's no way to know who called.
              There has to be some way though...right? You can't totally block a number. What if I called the operator or something?

Comment

...Or if they called from a pay phone or another friends house...

Never mind I just re-read that the phone number that the caller was calling from was blocked :lol:

Comment

There is no way to find out the number. That is why it is blocked.

I wouldnt worry about this call, its a prank. A kinda funny one.
                  But the more you stress over it, the more the person who did it gets a kick. The more they know it bothers you, the more they will do it.

Forget about it and act like its no big deal and it no longer is fun to the prankster. They will move on.

Now if youre wanting to know for revenge... thats another story....
                  Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X