This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We created our own POTC

We've been seriously missing POTC, so Saturday my hubby and I took some friends on a little boat cruise at the Channel Islands Harbor.

What was neat was finding that the slow and relaxing cruise and cool water breeze gave us the feeling of being back on POTC, just minus the drops. And 'lo and behold, we did encounter a pirate, and a cool looking "storybook" house. Enjoy the pics!
    Last edited by dixilandgirl; 06-07-2006, 12:12 PM.
    There comes a time when silence is a betrayal — not only of one's personal convictions, or even of one's country alone, but also of our deeper obligations to humanity.~ Words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

See my newest pictures at:

Re: We created our own POTC

Cool pics--- that's true outside the box Imagineering @ Home tm.

That pirate has to be Photoshopped, but I know it isn't. I wonder how everyone else is coping with the lack of PotC in their lives lately...

Originally posted by dixilandgirl
    We've been seriously missing POTC, so Saturday my hubby and I took some friends on a little boat cruise at the Channel Islands Harbor.

What was neat was finding that the slow and relaxing cruise and cool water breeze gave us the feeling of being back on POTC, just minus the drops. And 'lo and behold, we did encounter a pirate, and a cool looking "storybook" house. Enjoy the pics!

Comment

Very nice!!

I didn't think I was missing POTC, until the last time I was in the park, we passed by it and boom, there was a pang on longing
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think I need that Pirate statue on my patio.... throw in a BBQ and you've got the burning scene from POTC right in your back yard!!!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

i imagine im on potc when im in the bathtub..

Comment

that pirate is not in fact photoshop'd. It's an actual statue that I have seen several places, including downtown disney, a pirate store in whittier and the Pirates live action dinner show in buena park.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X